Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Bem vindo ao Fora de Séries . Esperamos que você aproveite a sua visita.

Você está vendo nosso fórum como convidado.
Isto significa que você está limitado a alguns áreas.
Registrando-se à nossa comunidade, terá acesso livre e pode ainda personalizar o seu perfil, mandar mensagens pessoais e votar em pesquisas.
O registo é simples, rápido e totalmente gratuito.

Junte-se Fora de Séries

Se já for um membro, faça o login em sua conta para acessar todos os nossos recursos:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers da 5 Temporada
Topic Started: Jun 16 2009, 12:36 PM (1,775 Views)
Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Spoilers da 5 temporada

Quote:

Spoilers 5 temporada

'O9 FOX RETURNING SHOWS
UpFront Programming Schedule and SEASON 5 Summary inside!

From executive producers Hart Hanson, Barry Josephson and Stephen Nathan comes the fifth exciting season of BONES, a darkly amusing procedural with humor, heart and character, inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs.

DR. TEMPERANCE BRENNAN (Emily Deschanel) is a highly skilled forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington, DC, and writes novels as a sideline. When the standard methods of identifying a body are useless – when the remains are so badly decomposed, burned or destroyed – law enforcement calls in Brennan for her uncanny ability to read clues left behind in the victim’s bones.

Most law enforcement can’t handle Brennan’s intelligence, her drive for the truth, or the way she flings herself headlong into every investigation. SPECIAL AGENT SEELEY BOOTH (David Boreanaz) of the FBI’s Homicide Investigations Unit is the exception. A former Army sniper, Booth mistrusts science and scientists – the “squints,” as he calls them – who pore over the physical evidence of a crime. But even he cannot deny that the combination of his people-smarts and Brennan’s scientific acumen makes them a formidable team.

Aside from Booth, Brennan is most comfortable with her equally brilliant colleagues at the Jeffersonian’s Medico-Legal Lab. ANGELA MONTENEGRO (Michaela Conlin), an artist who specializes in reconstructing facial features and crime scenes, is Brennan’s earthy and bawdy best friend; “the bug guy,” conspiracy theorist DR. JACK HODGINS (TJ Thyne), is an expert on insects, spores and minerals; and DR. CAMILLE “CAM” SAROYAN (Tamara Taylor), the street-smart and centered coroner, must wrangle all the geniuses under her purview. Lending his professional expertise to Brennan and Booth is DR. LANCE SWEETS (John Francis Daley), a brilliant young FBI psychologist who is equally adept at profiling murderers and providing “couples therapy” to Booth and Brennan.

As Season Five of BONES begins, Booth and Brennan contend with the emotional fallout resulting from the sea-change in their relationship brought about by events at the end of Season Four. This includes Brennan’s request to have Booth father her child and the strange, profound, almost psychic link they shared during Booth’s coma, which left both of them wondering what thoughts and emotions the other is experiencing. While Booth endeavors to come to grips with these unleashed emotions, Brennan insists that, with the aid of her “squints” in the lab, the two of them focus their attention and energy on their main job – catching murderers that no one else can catch.
BONES is from Far Field Productions and Josephson Entertainment in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Hart Hanson, Barry Josephson and Stephen Nathan are executive producers.

source: www.fox.com/programming/shows/

HartHanson: Cyndi Lauper appears on IDOL tomorrow ... and with only a bit of luck on the season premiere of BONES, scheduled for Sept 17! I love her.

Fonte: Twitter do HH

Quote:

O Coveiro Confirmado na 5ª Temporada

TWITTER UPDATE and spoiler!
OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT!

Hart Just responded to a fan on Twitter again:

@TinkonBrink "The Gravedigger will most definitely be back.
Brennan shouldn't have smacked her with a briefcase like that. "

Fonte bones_spoilers

Notícia boa!!
Season 5 começa dia 17 de setembro!! e mto provavel que seja com a presença da Cyndi lauper!
http://twitter.com/HartHanson/status/1852539796

Kathy Reichs?

Kathy Reichs escreverá um script para a 5ª temporada e talvez até atue...
Link para a entrevista: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/730538.html

Mais spoilers sobre a 5ª temporada
At the end of the Bones season finale, during the credits, the narrator said new episodes would return in the fall. — Tom
MATT: My, isn't Mr. Voice of Fox well-connected! But did he tell you this?: We have not seen the last of Booth's brother, Jared. "They're just starting to write next season now, but I would imagine he'll pop up," says Emily Deschanel. Noting that Jared's affinity for Temperance was "not exactly resolved" by season's end - and progressed not at all during the surreal finale - she believes "it would make sense for him to come back." .
source: www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Greys-CSINY-1006199.aspx

Hart Hanson acerca da finale:

Posted Image
Aparentemente sem sexo na próxima temporada e se entendi certo, nem mesmo real sex na finale? Sinceramente não acredito que ele diria que terá, se isso estiver nos planos dele. Não quero que eles (B&B) se tornem um casal logo de cara na S05, mas tbm não dá p/ protelar por muito mais tempo. Fato. Dançar é ótimo, mas não dá p/ ficar apenas nisso! Brennan sabe, Booth sabe e até já "experimentou". Depois de ler essa matéria só consigo pensar que a mudança na interação deles será uma Brennan totalmente focada no trabalho e ignorando o óbvio e um Booth usual, que sempre estará lá para ela, não importa o que aconteça. Mas já não temos visto isso?
fonte: http://www.fanforum.com/f15/bones-spoilers...84/index18.html

Possível S.P.O.I.L.E.R.
Any more Bones scoop? Pretty please? --Charlee Ann
Ausiello: Since it doesn't look like Brennan and Booth will be having real sex anytime soon, how about Brennan and her bisexual BFF Angela? "We've never discussed that but I wouldn't put it past [producers]," says Emily Deschanel with a chuckle. "I feel like Brennan's the type of character that if she had feelings for a woman she wouldn't question that and she'd go for it. But it would be kind of complicated with her best friend."
Tive que rir com essa... Se tem um meio de eu não ficar brava se B&B não ficarem juntos na S05, é pondo nem que seja por um episódio, as duas juntas! Sério, seria hilário!!! Brangela! hahaha Mas não acredito que vá rolar, além de achar que se trata de uma viagem (ou não) do Ausiello e da Emily, seria complicação na certa...
fonte: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/ask-ausiello--3.html

Entrevista com David Boreanaz (01/06/09)
Contém especulações acerca da S05: http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/06/01/david-...sive-interview/

Entrevista com Hart Hanson com perguntas enviadas por fãs

Faz alguma alusão a 5ª temporada, mas nenhum spoiler explícito ou alarmante...
http://weblogs.variety.com/season_pass/200...than-i-am-.html

I need some Bones scoop! Will Booth's brother be back?

S.P.O.I.L.E.R.: We caught up with Brendan Fehr at the golf classic this morning, and he told us, "As far as I'm told, I will be back. I don't know how many episodes. I don't know in what capacity or anything like that, but I have been told that I can expect a little bit of employment in the upcoming season." Since Booth is in recovery, Fehr thinks it would be interesting for him to fill in for Booth, and maybe even attempt to sweep Bones off her feet again. "I suppose he does stand a chance [with her]. He's a fairly handsome guy," joked Brendan, "but ultimately it's Seeley and Bones' deal."
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...s_tear_dan.html

Fonte:Comunidade Bones(Orkut)

Quote:

Jared de volta!

Posted Image

Boa notícia para os fãs de Jared Booth: ele vai voltar na próxima temporada! Quem confirma é Brendan Fehr, intérprete do irmão de Booth: “até onde sei, vou voltar. Não sei de quantos episódios vou participar. Não sei sob quais circunstâncias nem nada do tipo, mas me disseram que eu posso esperar um trabalho na próxima temporada.”

Sabendo que Booth ainda está se recuperando da cirurgia para a retirada do tumor em seu cérebro, Fehr acredita que seria interessante “substituir” Booth, e talvez até mesmo tentar conquistar Bones: “eu acho que ele tem uma chance com ela. Ele é um cara bonitão”, brincou, completando “mas no fim das contas, Seeley e Bones têm que ficar juntos!”

fonte:minhasérie

Posted Image
:wub: Someone should be taking care of you right now. :wub:
tumblr
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

[Promo] Season 5
O vídeo não contém nada novo. É apenas uma lembrança de que Bones estará de volta em setembro. E eu até que gostei!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOZdaWvC9t8

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Spoilers

Quote:

"Monday, Prep starts on first episode of Season V. Everyone'll be back and we'll hit the ground running. That lovely quiet period is OVER."

Quote:

5X01 - Harbingers Under the Fountain (provisorio)

Quote:

Brennan não vai mais querer um filho, ela ficará indecisa e imprevisível. (Que tortura!) Como disse a estrela de Bones, Emily Deschanel, quando ela esteve no Festival de TV em Monte Carlo na semana passada: "Eu gostava do fato da Brennan sempre ter sido inflexível sobre não ter filhos porque com tantos personagens do sexo feminino é um dado sempre quererem crianças, e isso, penso que é uma excelente escolha. Acho que é importante ter pessoas que se fazem representar na escolha de não ter filhos. Mas eu também amo e respeito o fato de que ela é imprevisível e que a fez tomar a decisão que querer ter filhos. Esses detalhes são imprevisíveis, têm contradições, e isso é uma coisa que eu amo desde o começo da série."

Quote:

First day of prep for the first episode of season V starts tomorrow. The quiet offices will be noisy. 8 days later -- ACTORS.

do twitter do HH...

Fonte:Comunidade Bones Brasil (Orkut)

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Quote:

Hart Hanson
Acerca da participação da Cindy Lauper:
Cynid Lauper is not in fact playing herself. She's playing a character currently named Avalon Harmonia. She can act!

Quote:

Pergunta: @HartHanson Rumors are that the Season Premiere'll b a2hours one,like the last.Is that true?& do you already know how many eps will be in s5?
Resposta: @iBones The season opener is not a 2parter. Vi ringraziamo per guardare il nostro programma televisivo. Was that good? Did it make sense?

Quote:

Hart Hanson
Unofficial title for the season opener: "Harbingers Under the Fountain". It writes itself.

Quote:

Hart Hanson
"Same time slot! Paired with cool show! No threat to move BONES to Friday nights! Best upfronts ever. Except for the scary part leading up."

Quote:

SCOOP FROM AUSIELLO

Read under cut and post your thoughts!

Question: I'm officially following you on Twitter! Fun, right? So, how's about a little Bones scoop? I heard that Booth does remember who Bones is, but he thinks that his dream was real, so he's just confused. Any truth to that? --Esther

Ausiello: Sounds like a question for exec producer Hart Hanson. "Booth's problem isn't remembering who Brennan is," he tells me, "it's remembering which Brennan she is." Sneaky!

Quote:

Personagens do epi 5x01:
Dr. Chas Leacock
Alexander Gallo/Tom Fargood
FBI Agent

Link de download de 3 sides do Epi 5x01
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FYEKL2KD

Creditos: 206_mods

Quote:

A forensicmama do  Bones Spoiler postou algo que acho válido:
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2008/12/...-from-past.html
Apesar do nome da personagem da Cindy e o título não-oficial baterem com as informações liberadas pelo Hart, o que aconteceu com o Glowing Bones... pode servir de alerta. Por mais que eu queira demais que seja verdade o que li nos sides, vou manter-me (ou ao menos tentar) com os pés chumbados no chão... ehhhehee Aí setembro...

fonte:Comunidade Bones Brasil(Orkut)

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Bones: Irá Booth e Brennan se pegar na season premiere?

A tão comentada sex scene entre Booth e Brennan, que acabamos descobrindo ser mais do que uma fixção da imaginação de alguém, veio e foi. Mas agora o elenco de BONES está de volta ao trabalho e nós estamos começando a ouvir um pouco do que vem por ai na season premiere.

Os fãs terão uma razão para sorrir de novo? Eu acho que sim.

Primeiro de tudo, e a amnésia do Booth?
Não é realmente um problema, pelo menos não no sentido tradicional.
Aparentimente, quando Booth perguntou a Brennan quem ela era na final, ele não quiz dizer que não se lembrava dela. Aparentimente Booth só não tem certesa se ela é sua parceira Bones ou sua esposa da halucinação, realidade alternativa que ele vivenciou enquanto estava drogado.

Por causa da sua halucinação, nós ouvimos que Booth irá continuar a sofrer por causa de seus sentimentos pela Drª B durante toda a season premiere e possivelmente até acabe beijando-a depois de resgatá-la de uma perigosa situação.

Awww...

Mas só porque B/B estão meio que dando um passo a frente na relação, não significa que eles vão voltar para o quarto. O produtor executivo, Hart Hanson, já tinha dito que não teria sexo entre os dois nessa temporada... Uma declaração muito ousada para os fãs, muitos dos quais ainda estão ressentidos sobre a season finale.

No entanto, foram Hart e sua equipe que insistiram que a sex scena da finale foi real, então é certamente possível que toda essa coisa de "nada de sex scene nessa temporada" sejá apenas uma jogada para evitar que a surpresa seja arruinada.

Oh e o site EW.com falou que Cyndi Lauper fará uma participação nessa season premiere como uma paranormal que ajudará Booth e os squints a resolver um assassinato.

Alguém aí está ancioso pra ver logo esse episódio???!!

fonte:Desire

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Possiveis nomes dos primeiros episodios

5.01 - The Harbringers in the Fountain
5.02 - The Bond in the Boot
5.03 - The Plain in the Prodigy
5.04- Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Fotos Promocionais

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXUh0CcCz9U

De matar!!!!

Posted Image
tumblr

Lica
Member Avatar
Bauer for life

as fotos são lindas. Adorei. (;|)oa
Posted Image

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

E a promo Lica, vc viu?

A cam dizendo que o Booth ama a Brennan!!!
e qndo o Sweets pergunta o que ele se lembra, ele lembra do beijo, e diz que das roupas
hahahahahahaha

essa temporada promete

Posted Image
tumblr

Lica
Member Avatar
Bauer for life

não vi.

eu não vejo promos, já cansei de me decepcionar com isso.

a promo pode enganar muito. :P
Posted Image

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Isso é
mas, eu gosto de me enganar
hahahahahaha
tou ansiosa pela temporada, as coisas nunca mais serão as mesma com o casal B&B

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Spoilers

Quote:

Question: Thanks for the Bones scoopage last week, but it still hasn’t quenched my thirst. Got any more juicy gossip for me? —Bree

Ausiello: Here are two scoops about the Sept. 17 season premiere: The episode features a time jump that’s longer than two weeks but less than six months. And an MRI holds the answer to one of the show’s biggest questions.

Question: Is Roxie gone for good on Bones? I hope so. I want Angela with Hodgins. —Claire

Ausiello: “Rosie is out of the picture for now,” confirms series creator Hart Hanson, who adds that “Angela and Hodgins belong together every bit as much as Booth and Brennan — perhaps more. And they will get there. But it’ll be a rough, rough road.”

link: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/26/ask...more/#more-2310

Quote:

From the Ausiello Files:

BONES Exclusive: Emily and Zooey together at last?!

Spoilers!

It’s the on-screen pairing Bones fans have been waiting for. No, not Booth and Brennan — Emily and Zooey! Bones is talking to Emily Deschanel’s movie-star sis, Zooey, about guest-starring this December! “We’ve been looking for an opportunity to get the Deschanel girls together,” notes exec producer Hart Hanson, “but Zooey’s rockin’ career kept getting in the way.”
Assuming the scheduling can be worked out this time around, Hanson wants the star of this summer’s indie smash (500) Days of Summer to play (natch) a relative of Brennan’s. “We alluded to [her] having a cousin in Minnesota two seasons ago. I’d very much like to meet her in the Christmas episode.”

What say you, Bones loyalists? Happy the Deschanel sisters are finally (maybe) taking their act to the small screen? Sound off below!

SOURCE: ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/28/bones-exclusive-emily-and-zooey-together-at-last/

Quote:

New Article from E online with a tidbit form Emily!

"Emily Deschanel Promises...."

SPOILERS! Read under cut!

Emily Deschanel Promises "More Kissing" on Bones
The Bones you love is back.
After last season's frustrating finale, Bones returns next month with a heartwarming and very sweet season premiere that has all of the Booth-Bones chemistry you could want, along with outstanding squint comedy, a rollicking good mystery and a guest gig by Cyndi Lauper.
We just chatted up series stars Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz and Michaela Conlin and got them to spill on the season to come...

Booth's Brain: After last season's coma drama, the big issue is Booth's brain. Is he really himself? And if he has residual feelings for Bones, are those feelings genuine, or are they symptoms of brain damage? Emily tells us, "Booth's character is kind of confused about our relationship when he wakes up, and that adds a whole new element to our relationship." Or as David puts it, in his own inestimable way, "The biggest thing coming out of last season is that my mind was shattered, and I've got to get it back. These genuine feelings that I have for her, I really think they're true." Psssst...they are, darn it!

Mondo Flirtation: The main characters never can seem to seal the deal, but that won't stop them from continuing to make goo-goo eyes at each other. As David Boreanaz adorably tells us: "I don't care about the crime solving. I just care about my relationship with her. The other stuff just happens. I don't care about the bones and the crime. I care about what they're doing over the crime scene."

Clothes Make the Man? In the first few episodes, the series is very preoccupied with getting Booth back into gear, and part of that involves getting Booth back into his supersuit. (Fox even included a pair of funky rainbow, Booth-style socks with the season-five press kit!) As Boreanaz puts it, "I'm not dressed 100 percent because I don't know how to dress in my Booth costume—Booth's batsuit, whatever you call it. Yeah, that's a utility belt. It's a cocky belt buckle." But don't worry. We're pretty sure he'll get all the pieces together soon enough.

Yay! The best tidbit we got, however, comes from the divine Ms. Deschanel, who tells us, "There absolutely will be more kissing [between Bones and Booth]." Whoo-hoo!

Hodgela! Other good news coming out of this season? Angela and Hodgins' long separation may finally be coming to an end. The beautiful Michaela Conlin tells us, "I hear [Jack and Angela] are going to be reconciling soon! Hopefully they're on their way to making it back toward each other." Whoo!

Last but Not Least: Forgive us for one second while we get up on our soapbox about Bones, a wonderful and charming series that's just been treading the same romantic waters for much too long.

Dear Hart Hanson,
Do it. Just do it. We double-dog-dare you to put Bones and Booth together. We've heard the excuses about how a Bones and Booth hookup would kill the show, but the electricity between those two characters will not short out so easily. The series' best and most powerful moments are always when Booth and Bones come together, not when they force themselves apart. The power of their strained and distant partnership would be multiplied many times over if you harnessed the thrill of their rare touches and honest moments and channeled into a complicated full-time thing. Try it. You might like it. And we would love it.

Sincerely,
Your fans

Bones premieres Sept. 17 at 9 p.m. on Fox.

source: uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b141547_emily_deschanel_promises_more_kissing.html

Promos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OjoWgNwGuU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkd-BJHxQ20

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

100º episódio de Bones terá flashback mostrando passado de Bones e Booth

Posted Image

Nem todos os fãs de "Bones" se lembram, mas no primeiro episódio da série, Breenan e Booth trocaram faíscas ao comentarem rapidamente sobre um trabalho prévio deles. O que aconteceu no antigo caso a gente nunca ficou sabendo, mas vamos saber agora.

Para comemorar o 100º episódio da série, vamos ter um flashback que vai mostrar tudo que aconteceu no fatídico caso em que eles se conheceram.

"Vamos presenciar o primeiro encontro dos dois, um choque de personalidades. Tudo vai conspirar para eles terminem o caso se odiando, e prometendo nunca mais trabalharem juntos.", declarou o produtor executivo Stephen Nathan.

Além disso, ainda veremos o começo da amizade entre Angela e Bones e mais referências aos "Smurfs". Não tem como esse episódio ser ruim né?

fonte:cineseries

Posted Image
tumblr

Nessa
Member Avatar
#Haven

Bones: Are Booth and Bones Getting Married?

Posted Image

Bones fans had to wait a long time for Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to lock lips, but they may be in for an even bigger surprise in the Season 5 finale.

"A couple is going to get married," said executive producer Hart Hanson. "It could be [Booth and Bones]."

No, you're not dreaming. Two regular characters are getting hitched in the season finale, though Hart made it sound like they might bypass the actual ceremony. Don't worry though; it won't be a Post-It note wedding.

Boreanaz: What if Bones and Booth never get together?

The 100th episode, which airs April 8, flashes back to the first case that Booth and Bones worked together, and is a catalyst for what's to come at the end of the season. "There's a change in their relationship in the 100th episode and in the season finale, a couple will be wed," said Hanson.

"I do want to see them get together," said Deschanel. "It's a tricky thing because it's risky once you get the two characters together. Their relationship changes completely during the [100th] episode. It reveals a lot of things about their relationship."

"There's a big revelation in his character and hers and someone has to make a change here," added Boreanaz. But the former Angel hunk hopes he's not playing hubby next season or, really, ever on Bones. "To be honest with you, it would be nice not to see them together. It would be interesting, with potential for the future."

15 TV duos who should do it

Hanson, on the other hand, already knows how Bones and Brennan's story ends. "I know the end of the series that I have in my head and I know where their relationship goes, but it's an organic thing," he said. "The series makes its own demands. My job is to keep people wanting them to be together for as long as possible before putting them together without losing an audience."

Do you want Booth and Bones to get married in the season finale or would you rather see two other characters tie the knot?

Posted Image
tumblr

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · BONES · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Parceiros:

One True Forum Brasil Archie Angels American Idol Brasil