Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ninja RP; 2.0
Topic Started: May 19 2007, 09:07 PM (8,440 Views)
RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Name: Gosai
Sex: Male
Level: advanced student
Look: Medium height, short spiky brown hair, thin, and has a scare on his left eye.
Background/bio: Was born in a far away land of Tarshish. When he was only 3 his father died, leaving him only pictures to know what he looked like. His mother had a tough time working the family alone. Gosai took it upon himself to become a fighter and win money for the rest of the family. His mother noticed this and wanted him to train. This is where he is today.
Skills: Silent walking, blending (as in blending in with objects), and fire control.
Element: Fire
Side: Klaton

*let me know when I should come in*
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Gosai was standing at the bottom and saw Shade walking down. Gosai had never seen him before. He decided to hide behind a rock and watch carefully.

ooc: I didn't read was has happened before, so if this post sounds weird tell me
Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Still hiding behind a rock, Gosai listens.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates