Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ninja RP; 2.0
Topic Started: May 19 2007, 09:07 PM (8,335 Views)
Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Name:Roy
Sex:Male
Level:Sensei
Look:Posted Image
Background/bio:A flame Alchemist who has mastered the art of flame and alchemy.
Skills: Flame Phoenix:(able to summon a big phoenix made up of Flames to attack)
Flame Burst:(Snaps fingers and two fire balls appear in hand and uppercuts enemy with fire balls.
Alchemy stab:Draws a Alchemy fire symbol on special gloves and stabs enemy with palms which starts to burn the enemy until completly injured.

Element:Flame/alchemist
Side: Klaton

OOC:is this ok? if so can someone help me start me out please.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
OOC:Thanks

(roy is in a forest area)

Roy:wonder where I can find people.Oh well better continue*Starts burning using basic flamethrower by snapping finger*

(A while after in the forest)

Roy:whew finally I am out,hey wait....*sees Dojidom,bunshin Kazui*

Roy:Then jumps out charging a fireball in plam.State your names and are you with Klaton?

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Roy:Oh good*fire balls wear out*My name is Roy,I am the Flame alchemist...I sometimes teach young lings a thing or two about Alchemy but as soon as I heard Felom has returned I could not believe itt but now I find out it is true....So if Felom is back where is Klayton still Imprisoned in stone?

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
OOC:got it

Roy:Heh...So are we planning anything against felom?

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Roy:So can I join this team of Senseis because I will conquer Feloms army but I need help as well

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
OOC:If you wish

Roy:I mostly grade my students on their Agility,Stealth,strenght and their Alchemical skills mainly.
I taught my students with great pride in the way of using Alchemy.Ok and I am sure my students will be a helpful aid as well

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
hehehe....If he is up to the challenge I am willing to battle him and train him too but is he strong enough to survive my training.

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
I can sense that the person who I am pointing at*Points at Shade* Has the powers of dark, are you sure he has no connection with Felom

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
hmmm.....*thinks*he could be a valuable ally but a strong enemy as well..we better not let Felom trick him into going against us.......Just in case I don't want to see the boys life as a servent to Felom.

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Roy:*watches* Listen what do you mainly what do you mainly teach your students on?

OOC:stalling so you could do what ever you were going to do with Felom

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates