Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ninja RP; 2.0
Topic Started: May 19 2007, 09:07 PM (8,342 Views)
Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Rosuto: *jumps out of a random objects shadow all ninja like* ..............I missed alot.

Meshi: *all nearby colors morph together and form Meshi more like an asasin* Sweet entrance! *smiling while closing his eyes* So, tell us, whats uh, goin on?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: I see, so I'll register here.

Name: Rosuto
Sex: Male
Level: Advanced Student
Look: I'll see if I can find the pic, but Rosuto is a black Yoshi with a spiked collar and wings. He has a cape, a sword, and a scythe. His additional weapons are uknown.
Background/bio: After his city was destroyed, Rosuto and his older brother Plague wanted to seek vengence on the ones who did it, yes, another revenge story.
Skills: (Like you said, Students can use all standard (mirages, silent walking, agility etc.) Rosuto can turn into a shadow, his attacks are black fireball, sound clones, weapon multiplucation jutsu, heck shield, chakra explosion, and summoning a giant shiny black scorpion.
Element: Dark, Sound, and Fire
Side: He's actually more of a Nuetral, but for now, he's on Klaton's.

Name: Meshi
Sex: Male
Level: Intermediate Student
Look: An orange Yoshi with spiky blue hair, a scarf for attacks, and a staff.
Background/bio: One day, Meshi will become the god of his Galaxy, but for now he must master all the elements with his mentor, guardian and brother, Dashi.
Skills: Meshi can make a clone of any element, but he'll mostly make them out of water. His attacks are Water Bomb, Fire Ball, Thunder Combo (melee attack with his staff with electric around it) Sand shields, regeneration jutsu, Chakra Combo, and Grass Slash.
Element: All, but for now Water, and Fire
Side: Klaton

IC:

Rosuto: So, some psycho snake dude wants a war? Well, I think I know a solution, well, not really, its more of a suggestion. Do you know where his hide outs are? I'm certain he'll have more than one, so we can split up. I can attack one alone, as can Meshi.

Meshi: If we attack all of the bases at once, it'd be to hard for him to defend one by himself!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Meshi:.......Uh, sure. But one last comment, if Felom has say, 3 Castles, he can't be in all of them at once, and clones can't travel more than a mile from there host, so, we can attack all, and maybe get 2!!!!

Rosuto: Don't be a fool, Felom has henchmen that are at our levels, if not higher! Do you really think he's alone on this?

Meshi: Oh...yeah.

Rosuto: Anywayz, lets learn a new technique. The more we learn, the greater chances we have.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: I don't know what you mean on that last one, about the clones. You say they are like a mirage right? Well, it depends on the clone. Shadow Clones are realish and physical, but one good hit will destroy them, and it requires more energy. Mirage clones, or fake ones, take about 1/10 the energy. My character Rosuto uses Shadow Clones.

Rosuto: Summoning Toads?! It has to be a toad?

Meshi: Hand signs huh? My brother Dashi does this alot, he tryed to teach it to me, but it only got in half way. *closes his eyes again* Oh, I have this. *Pulls out a Giant Scroll that has this stuff on it http://www.geocities.com/dtran2008/handseals.htm * Yeah, I know 4 by heart.

Rosuto: ........Dashi also has a complete guide to all jutsu's, and how to use them.
*pulls up a black scroll and unwraps it*

Fire Element; Fire Dragon Missile: Tiger (Comes after Earth Element; Earth Dragon Missile)
Fire Element; Balsam Spread Fire: Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger
Fire Element; Fire Dragon Flame Missile: Rat, Horse, Dragon, Ox, Tiger
Fire Element; Grand Fireball Jutsu: Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger
Fire Element; Dragon Fire Technique: Serpent, Dragon, Rabbit, Tiger
Fire Element; Flame Blowing: Snake, Sheep, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger
Fire Element; Toad Oil Fire Bullet: (Toad Must Be Summoned), Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger
Fire Element; Phoenix Jutsu: Snake, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger
Fire Element; Phoenix Flower Jutsu: Rat, Riger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger
Fire Element; Blazing Fireball Jutsu: Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Board, Horse, Tiger
Fire Element; Flame Dragon Jutsu: Snake, Tiger, Dragon, Rabbit, Tiger

Ice JutsusIce Element; Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger: Tiger, Semi Tiger (first and third finger up and second and forth finger down), Boar, Dog
Ice Element; Double Black Dragon Blizzard: Serpent, Rat, Dragon, Monkey, Tiger, Dog
Ice Element; One Horned Whale: Tiger, Bird, Horse, Boar, Dog
Ice Element; Rouge Nature Jutsu: Snake, Rabbit, Dog
Ice Element; Black Dragon Blizzard: (clap hands together), Bird, Snake, Monkey, Tiger, Dog

Earth JutsusEarth Element; Earth Dragon Missile: Sheep, Horse, Dragon
Earth Element; Earth Landslide: Tiger
Earth Element; Earth Wall: You put your left hand into tiger then your right hand into an ox and put the ox on top of the tiger and that's the seal.

Water JutsusWater Element; Water Dragon Bullet: Ox, Tiger, Ox, Tiger
Water Element; Water Wall: Tiger, Serpent, Tiger
Water Element; Water Prison Jutsu: Sheep, Serpent, Tiger, Rabbit, Serpent, Dragon, Rabbit, Bird (Must stick hand in, in order to keep jutsu active)
Water Element; Water Vortex Jutsu: Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Sheep, Boar, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Serpent, Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Bird
Water Element; Water Dragon Jutsu: Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Sheep, Snake, Pig, Sheep, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Monkey, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Rabbit, Boar, Dragon, Ox, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird
Water Element; Black Rain: Tiger, Snake, Tiger

Other JutsusAcademy Ninja Clone Jutsu: Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog
Academy Ninja Transformation Jutsu: Dog, Boar, Tiger
A Thousand Years of Pain: Tiger, (Jab Fingers Into Target's Rear)
Chidori: Ox, (Fingers Spread In Front of You), Rabbit, (Fingers Spread In Front of You), Monkey, (Fingers Spread In Front of You)
Chidori Level 2: Snake, Dragon, Horse, Ram, Bird, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey
Chidori Level 3: Dog, Ox, Rabbit
Cursed Seal Jutsu: Rabbit, Bird, Snake, Horse, Monkey, Horse, Sheep, Rat
Death God Summon: (Cross Fingers), Snake, Boar, Sheep, Rabbit, Dog, Rat, Bird, Horse, Snake, (Clap Hands)
Demonic Illusion; Hell Decent Jutsu: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Sheep
Dispell: Horse Tiger
Hidden Snake Hand: Snake Tiger
Phoenix Flower Jutsu: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger
Reversal Jutsu: Dog, Snake, Bird, Tiger
Sakura's CLone Jutsu: Tiger, Ox, Dog
Secret Tree Jutsu: Snake (Without Palms Touching)
Shadow Clone: Ram, Serpent, Tiger
Substitution Jutsu: Tiger, Boar, Ox, Snake
Summon Dog Pack: Boar, Dog, Tiger, Monkey, Sheep
Summon Reincarnation to the Impure World: Tiger, Dog, Dragon, (clap hands together)
Summoning Jutsu: Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Sheep
Tile Shuriken: Tiger, Dragon, Rat, Tiger
Time Reversal Jutsu: Dog, Snake, Ox, Bird, Tiger

Meshi: Aww man! It'll take forever to master these! Guess thats why my bros. a Master.

Rosuto: Goodness, lets just try and learn the summoning.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Rosuto: Its more of a record, forget about it. As for region, (in terms of the Narutoverse) we'd be from the Leaf Village.

Meshi: Yeah, I guess thats all. Come on lets move on, I'm diein to see how strong Felom is!

OOC: Sorta ignore all the technical junk in my last post, after all, it was a copy and paste.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Rosuto: *Summons a black smoky knee high dragon but it disappears as soon as its out* A Yoshi is kinda hard to explain, basically a cross between a dinosaur, and a frog, I NEVER use my tongue though. I find it unsanitary.

Meshi: Why? I use mine all the time! *slurps a worm from far away whole*

Rosuto: See what I mean?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: Sorry, I'll try to be as active as I can, but my sister always hog til around 8 o'clock. Which is stupid. Maybe around 5 o'clock on Saturdays.

IC:

Rosuto: Wow, thats almost perfect. You are pretty much correct. Meshi is destined to be the demi god of our galaxy. Really, we're not Yoshi's we are Syasa, but its easier for us to pass off in this form. ....Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Meshi: After I master all my elements, Ill become a god. The chart is as such.

PRIMARY

Fire
Water
Wind
Earth

SECONDARY

Elec
Metal
Grass
Ice

OUTER

Sound
Gravity
Time
Psychic
Light
Dark

and SUB-Elements
Love
and Poison.

Meshi: *eyes closed while smirking again* There can be no secondary elements without the Primary. (Think colors) Wind + Fire = Elec. Earth + Water = Grass
and so on.

Rosuto: You know, you didn't have to tell him all that.

OOC: I really am gonna make a manga on this, but my characters won't be Yoshi's cuz nintendo would sue. 48_48.gif
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Meshi: Alright lets go! Small time crooks sometimes drop useful items!

Rosuto: ...! *pulls out a paper charm*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Rosuto: We're in Arbolia huh?

Meshi: I wanna go to Zapan! But maybe after this mission.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Rosuto: I don't know why, but I am drawn to the Murkland, it just seems so attractive to me.

Meshi: *starts playin with a yo-yo*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates