Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ninja RP; 2.0
Topic Started: May 19 2007, 09:07 PM (8,444 Views)
Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
OOC: Is it too late to join this RP? If so, just ignore my post.

Name: Bunshin
Sex: Male
Level: Sensei
Look: Wears a black Shinobi Shozoku, which covers the torso, legs, and arms in black clothing. He wears black gloves and half of a Shinobi mask, covering his mouth and nose. Has red eyes and blue spiked hair. Wears a katana at his hip and two daggers at his back.
Background/bio: All that is known is that he progressed as a ninja extremly quickly and became a Sensei at age twelve before beginning his travels.
Skills: Enhanced speed, enhanced senses, katana wielding, dagger wielding, shadow controlling, Shadow Katana wielding.
Element: Darkness
Side: Klaton/good

Bunshin was at his house in Paraven (he decided to come to his home for a few years) when he realized something. "The tests to become Sensei should be going on now. If I'm not too late, I could go and supervise some of it." He walked out of his house and went to the test site.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bunshin: Felom's return? I had no idea. How did it happen? *thinking*If Felom's returned, then it's slightly possible that Klaton could return very soon. I doubt it though.*end of thought* So what's happened so far?

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bunshin: One sensei dead... Is there anything we can do about Felom's return*grips his katana*, or are we all doomed?

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
OOC: I... do not know where he went.
Bunshin: Alright, I'll help if they beat you. I think I'll go practice my techniques for now. I haven't had the chance to use them for a while. *Starts fighting an imaginary enemy with martial arts and shadow techniques*

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bunshin: Hadeselt? I'm pretty sure it will return. And without Klaton, I bet that so many more of us will be corrupted than a millenium ago. Our only hope is that someone becomes almost as skilled, disciplined, and corageuos as Klaton himself to take things into his own hands.

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bunshin: That's true... But I'm wondering, will training special squadrons of extremly talented ninja truly work against Felom? But I shouldn't be dwelling on these things. I should be thinking about how I can possibly train those two *glances at GPBA and Kazui* if they defeat you.

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
OOC:I'm real sorry I haven't been on lately, is it too late to come back?

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
OOC: That would be an odd time to come back, so I will remain unmentioned for now.

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Neither Dragoon nor Alpha had any idea that Bunshin had been following them. Spotting Doijom, Bunshin drew his katana. He said, in a sinister voice, "None of you are going anywhere."

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bunshin concentrated. As he did so, darkness swelled around him. Bunshin engaged his Shadow Katana, launched Shadow Beams at all his opponents, then rushed into battle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates