Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ninja RP; 2.0
Topic Started: May 19 2007, 09:07 PM (8,345 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Click here for short Plot
This is the land of the ninja called paraven, ever since the great battle 1000 years back with the ninjas bane Felom, the strongest ninja Klaton sacrificed himself to destroy the corrupt ninja. The 2 grew up as brothers in friendship but Felom had the skill of the vulcan, klaton the salamander, both shared the ledgendary unicorn skill. Eventually broke the peace all ninjas had known by going bad. Half of the nation of Paraven was seized by him and renamed it hadeselt, before then all ninjas had the discipline to refrain from the darkness, Felom corrupted many other ninja however, but couldn't take his friend it broke boths hearts until Felom found a new ninja skill which forever condemned his soul to darkness but gave him power. After Klatons Heroic death his aprentice mourned over his demise and vowed to be sure good was always upheld. at the crater where the battle took place a memorial was errected, Klaton summoning a salamander And Felom imersed in the ultimate form of the vulcan skill with klatons kunai through his chest although that never happened in the battle. To this day on the day of the battle all ninjas bow in honor of the statue and skip all meals only drinking all day. Today is the aniversarry at Klaton ninja training academy, all seemed well untill from that sight The 2 were seen again although Klaton was stoned as well as many small animals but felom is loose, The ninjas can only imagine what he is planning sadly the skill used seemed to be a sealing skill. 1000 years was all Klaton could do it for the 2 during those years invincible would battle endlessly. However the skill used was lost during that time. Some ninjas are going bad others will rise and even be ready to die for good.

Rules: No Godmoding (controling others characters, maiming or killing without permission etc.) or double posts.
Try to either make a new more original version of your character as a ninja or make a new one. Remember each new feild needs to be filled in too. Note students and sensei can use a training facility. And sensei are the first ninjas on the battle feild. Student through time can go to higher student levels and advanced can eventually choose to become sensei or regulars. Over time some may also become masters.
Glossarary: Shuriken/ ninja star
Kunai/ the diamond shaped weapon used to hit things hard
Smoke, gas or other bombs/ obvious
the things dropped that peirce to hit enemys feet/I don't remember the name
Skill/ a ninja special ability
Standard skills/The mirage or hologram like skill, agility, anti Hit (where doll or smoke is left behind and the defender is warped a short way off.

Code:

Name:
Level: (beginer student, intermediate student, advanced student, Sensei (teacher), Ordinary ninja, Master (only the 2 super ninjas mentioned in the plot))
Look:
Background/bio:
Skills: (Students can use all standard (mirages, silent walking, agility etc.) and 4 original, ordinary ninja 3 skills, and sensei 6, master 15 although they can learn many over the course of the RP)
Element:
Side: (Klaton/good, Felom/bad)

Name:GBPA
Sex: M
Level: advanced student
Look: A boy with camoflauge cargo pants and a fleece/navy with a square symbol on it shirt and he wears a navy jacket with light blue stripes sometimes.
Background/bio:One of the few ninjas who can summon unicorns and the salamander.(BadA** demon horses) He has always felt he would be one of the greatest ninjas.
Skills: Unicorn, salamander, wave (a giant wave rises and washes away enemies), Volcano(a volcano rises and sprays lava or if it's cold(or he uses his wave to an extent) rocks
Element:Wind
Side: Klaton/good

And I'll controll the villian
Name:Felom
Sex:M
Level: Master
Look: A man with shoulder blade long spiky black hair that layers down his back getting bigger and a compassionate face that also looks ominous, he wears jeans and a white t shirt and is semi muscular, although that is often hidden by his robe. He also has a phantom like form.
Background/bio:Look at plot.
Skills:Vulcan, unicorn, Fire Pillar, Flame ball, Flame Hadoken, Chaos pillar, chaos ball, chaos hadoken, Chaos vulcan, Arm transform. Ground match (can become one with objects), Hyper ears, hyper eyes, hyper nose, Inferno vulcan.
Element:Fire/Dark
Side: Felom/bad

Gbpa: *stomache growls, looks at clock and grumbley says* It's only 11...
Random sensei: Ah... alright here take some of my broth the eldars said broth and the like was allowed.
Gbpa: thanks... *slurps it up quickly*
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
OOC: You have 2 more skills you can use.

Gbpa:*looks over at kazui* It's been a long time since I saw you so whats up. My dog said he plans to try to learn to be a ninja.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felom:*on a hill loking down at the town that the ninja training academy is located* So much has changed in 1000 years i'm almost tempted to destroy it all and rebuild as it should be.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Name:Shadow
Sex:M
Level: Beginner student
Look:Click,Click2,click3
Background/bio:A hyperactive puppy with seemingly endless energy, after much coaxing Gbpa managed to get him to hone his natural ninja powers. Although stubborn he is loyal. Some know him as hyper dog, other piranha puppy. His high energy also seems to speed up healing a bit.
Skills:Ultra speed, ultra agility, Higher senses, Blaze (like felom's vulcan only weaker)
Element:Water
Side:Klaton/good

Gbpa:Great I finaly summoned the legendary unicorn.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow: *in blaze form speeds by felom quickly*
Felom: what the? Was that thing using the vulcan! Maybe he is the one who will be my sidekick if he can use it. *Uses vulcan and flames shoot out and engulf him as he flys up and locates shadow then crashes into the ground and becomes one with it.
Shadow: I'm finally here Gbpa!
Gbpa: this is my puppy, shadow. I don't know how but he can talk.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Shadow: *turns and looks confused*
Gbpa: why would they try to kidnap him?
Shadow: How?
random Sensei: ok it's time to for the obstacle course, 5 minutes everyone.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Shadow: I'll kick and lick and knock their block off!
GBPA: grabs him by the skin on his neck. I think you need a lot of training little guy.
Shadow: your the only one who can match my skills. Did any of you hear a rumor about felom and klaton apearing at the memorial?
Gbpa: We probably should check it out after the day is over.
*Blood curdling scream, 2 minutes later*
The principle ninja: We found the obstacle course sensei dead strewn across the course. The day will be cut short, I honestly sugest all of you go home until we tell you.
Gbpa: Creepy... That sensei was so nice. This just makes me want to check out those rumors more do you want to come Kazui?
~~~~~~~~~
Other sensei:Principle, shouldn't we report the message we found written in blood?
Principle: We can't frighten the students, they musn't know the killer "wants a new student."

Edit: I fixed the shadow post so the images work when you click... stupid image shack.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: well it's just about 2 minutes from the training academy.
*2 minutes later*
Gbpa: Wow... that statue up there looks just like Klaton. *jumps up the monument* followed by shadow* Theres sulfer all over him. But theres no Felom.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Felom: *face made of stone comes out of the monument behind kazui* BOO! Of course i'm not here I was the one who won over those 1000 years. Klaton was a weak failure. *notices shadow* Well now I can take the dog... Maybe he won't be as weak as klaton.
Gbpa: I won't let you take him. *summons a unicorn and mounts it with a shuriken in his hand*
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Felom:*steps out of monument* Ooh... You think you can stand up to a master!
Shadow: I won't let you take me! *uses blaze to start emiting flames*
Felom: Thats just a simple blaze, Your controll must suck little dog if thats your best. My vulcan is essentially the highest form of blaze It is only limited by my energy. Although kudos on the unicorn Kid thats a tricky one. *his hands begin glowing red an he emits a flame hadoken*
GBPA: *tosses the shuriken with incredible aim into his shoulder*
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Felom: *screams and pulls the shuriken out* Hit by a KID so quickly?! *Uses his chaos vulcan, Dark flames shoot out and leave a 6.2 foot pillar of burning evil.*
Gbpa: *runs at him kicking to get knocked backward by the flames and evil* Kazui, You know some summons right? I think thats our one chance now.
Shadow: *body slams his while still burning, to get sent back too*
Felom: I've never seen anyone inable to penetrate at all... Maybe your too weak right now, little dog. I'll return later.
Gbpa: Hold it! We won't let you get away so easily! *summons a salamander and jumps on it.* Sal, Give him all you got!
GBPA's Salamander: *sends a blast of fire at felom*
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Felom: *Puts hands over his face then a pillar of fire surrounds Gbpa*
Gbpa: *grunts* Yes you have to try I can't keep going.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates