Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Characters you wanted to see in Brawl.
Topic Started: May 13 2008, 11:45 AM (607 Views)
Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
I wanted to see Goku (yeah he had no chance, but SSJ3 pwnage would own!) Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Megamn, Zero or Protoman, Daisy, and Dark Samus.

I did not wanna see, Koopas, Shy Guys, or other underlings of underlings! Pacman, or anyone from ancient games.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Agreed, I think everyone shouldave had diffrent ones, cuz Fox, Falco, and Wolf should be like, Landmaster, Arwing, and somethin else.

I can see it now, Goku's final smash woulda been turn SSJ3 Kamehameha!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates