Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Characters you wanted to see in Brawl.
Topic Started: May 13 2008, 11:45 AM (585 Views)
Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
That is exactly why Pokemon is popular, everybody knows about it.

The second most known character is probably Master Chief. wiggitywack Even my dad knows who Master Chief is.
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

I really wish Nintendo put Geno (from SMRPG) into Brawl.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
There were rumors Geno and relating data was cut right before launch
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Yeah, I heard that too. I wish they had left him in.
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
He is not that well known though, so I'm not surprised he wasn't in it, anybody who isn't a Nintendo fan doesn't know about him, with the other games people who don't like Nintendo still know about them...

I thought of another person I wanted in:

Shy Guy!

These guys are by far the coolest things to come out of Mario, the fact that they aren't in is disgraceful, they've been in since SM2 Yoshi's Island (I have it on the Snes halo.)
Posted Image

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Actually, the Shy Guy has been in since Super Mario Brothers 2.

Anyway, I thought of another character I wanted in: Edge from Final Fantasy 4. He's got the moves for it (shuriken, ninjutsu, etc.). I don't know, maybe I'm just partial to ninjas.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Darknessapprentice
May 21 08, 8:57 PM
Actually, the Shy Guy has been in since Super Mario Brothers 2.

Anyway, I thought of another character I wanted in: Edge from Final Fantasy 4. He's got the moves for it (shuriken, ninjutsu, etc.). I don't know, maybe I'm just partial to ninjas.

Shyguy didn't really come from Mario. Shyguy was in Doki Doki, which nintendo tweaked several sprites a bit and released it later in the US as Super Mario 2.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
I already knew about Doki Doki, so I guess you're right about that.

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
I wanted to see Goku (yeah he had no chance, but SSJ3 pwnage would own!) Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Megamn, Zero or Protoman, Daisy, and Dark Samus.

I did not wanna see, Koopas, Shy Guys, or other underlings of underlings! Pacman, or anyone from ancient games.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Just change Samus' suit color to Dark Samus. wiggitywack Same with Daisy, just change Peach.

I like Wolf and all, but they should've taken Falco so he would be his replacement, or just not have put Wolf in at all, 'cause they are triplets. I think they also shoulda changed Link's moves, like VB should've been the ball and chain (For normal Link) and for Toon Link it should've been the skull hammer.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates