Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Characters you wanted to see in Brawl.
Topic Started: May 13 2008, 11:45 AM (591 Views)
Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I'm glad they put toon Link in, as well as Diddy Kong, really who I wanted to see though was viewtiful Joe in it, but he is a capcom character.
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Megaman, BomberMan and Vaati.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

I wanted to see Bomberman, White Mage and Black Mage
Posted Image

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Dark Jinx: Since Viewtiful Joe has been on a nintendo console, he was eligible to be a character.

Personally, I wanted Ryu Hayabusa on it. Before you chase at me, he was on Ninja Gaiden DS, and he premiered on the NES.

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Vaati wouldn't really work since his moves are pretty much the same ones over and over again just in different harder to hurt forms... The same electric ball, he'd be Samus and Lucario put together...

I wanted to see Felix from Golden Sun, he may be turn based, but they could use another sword character, his B moves would be easy since he's magic. His final smash would be his Ragnarok attack. wiggitywack

Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I meant Human Vaati, the wind mage version. So basically a wind based character, he could transform into orb Vaati for his FS though.
Also FE characters are all in turn based games so, he (Felix) could have been in too.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
FE is very different than Golden Sun, FE is like ultimate chess with luck involved (Critical hits and such, also misses, though they have stats to determine that.) Golden Sun is the same game play of Final Fantasy, just you can do more (Only good FF is 3 and 12.) Vaati is not as well known though, and (including Sheik) they have five Zelda characters, though that doesn't really compare with Mario's six, of course Wario Ware is pretty popular...

Viewtiful Joe would've been the best character to put in Brawl simply because his moves would already be cut out. (A moves obviously involves kicks and punches) VB is bombs, >B Voomerang, ^B his zoom in jump (The drill jump,) B would be (Like G&W >B) a randomizer, sometimes it would do his powerful single slow-mode punch, and the other hit would be a barrage of his quick fire punches in fast-mode. Kirby would have Joe's helmet when he sucked him up. Joe's final smash would be having the six machine come in and drop bombs on people (Akin to Pit's final smash.) His show-off would definitely be him doing his two-finger one thumb pose while shouting Henshin a go go baby!

He'd be like Link with no sword, you know, not to quick, but not to slow, average jump that type of thing.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
We didn't need Cell taking a zelda spot though. Anyway look at Pokemon we have 6 for them, pokemon isn't even "that big!" We have snake as well who isn't even close to touching the popularity of even Pit!
The only thing about VJ is he isn't very popular, i mean Capcom would put a popular character(Megaman, Ryu or Akuma) or a mascot (MegaMan) the same way Sega wouldn't have chose Ecco. The other problem with VJ is he seems like a deeper version QuickMan(maybe a bit of Jin too) with more complete abilities. He even has the same colors and a Voomerang.
The characters also have 3 taunts now remember.

Next game i'll still be hoping for MegaMan, BomberMan, the replacement of snake with Django(for MegaMan's sake, plus Django would be unique) and Vaatti replacing Cell. We also need another F-zero person, Ray 01, and non clone StarFox characters. (wolf is unacceptable) Maybe since Capcom is that awesome they could also have VJ arrive with MM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Nintendo said this is the last Smash Brothers game, but with the profits it's making I'm think they'll change their minds, but right now they said it's the last one.

Pokemon is actually pretty popular, I mean everybody knows about it, I'm not saying everyone likes it (Me included,) but they know it exists, and if it exists according to the people it is popular to Nintendo. They still sell a ton of Pokemon stuff as well so people do like it.

VJ actually is pretty popular, I've seen tons of people recognize the game when I play it, and those that don't know what it is, when they see it, they like it.

Megaman probably isn't as popular as Viewtiful Joe, I know a couple people who like MM, I know tons of people who like VJ, now I don't know to many people so submitting that diagnosis would be very stupid, but since the people I know their favorite game is SB so if they like both it might just happen, Nintendo tries to please customers as much as possible, hence why TP was a more mature Zelda game... (Not by much, but it still had some stuff that wasn't seen in the others.)
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I had had just heard Sakurai said he wasn't making another, which Nintendo would be wise to not get him to work on it ever again. He is so afraid of doing the same thing he'll try to fix something that isn't broken and instead break it.
I'd be surprised if nintendo said that and if they stuck with it. Sakurai actually has no connection to nintendo anymore, so he was kind of doing smash "on the side." If you know what I mean. He had to do it in his spare time from working for the company that employs him. Considering he would have to put his other projects on hold to do a commission kind of work, or do smash after work I could see him not wanting to do another one.
By popular I don't mean liked I mean known.
Kind of like Mario is the most popular video game character, but most people like Luigi more than Mario. Both I have found to be true yet Mario is more popular because he gets top billing and he was one of the first characters ever. Even though Luigi came shortly after it seems everybody loves Luigi more.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates