Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I got a second guitar!
Topic Started: May 12 2008, 07:40 PM (336 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Last night on Ebay, my intelligence netted me a guitar from an unsuspecting rival bidder, I waited until like 8 seconds were left and began to bid. He couldn't react fast enough!
I got it about 20 less than it costs.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Are you talking about a real guitar or a Guitar Hero Guitar?
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Probably about Guitar hero... Nice, isn't the price normally like 50 bucks or something? I forgot what it was.
Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Yeah they are $50. The new Les Paul Guitar for Guitar Hero 3 is $60 though. (hooray for google :D)
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Yeah, real GH guitar. I have the wii version though so it is only the new one which is 60 to 80(I doubt they sell any 80$ ones but that was one place). There is one for 50 but it's cheap quality, it is the ugliest brown and has the same colored fret buttons. So it would only be good for playing easy-medium.
I would like to learn to play a real guitar though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

I've been self-teaching myself to play guitar a bit. I've also picked up a few things from my friends and family here and there. I'm not really a guitar player, I'm a piano player.
Posted Image

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
I do not play Guitar Hero, What's the point, when you can play it's hardest song on real guitar?

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
You should man, it's fun.

My dad plays a guitar even though he is handicapped (Missing his wedding ring finger.) My bro decided to learn how to play a bass because he loved GH so much. My other bro also plays a real guitar, he is pretty good at GH though as well.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Darknessapprentice
May 14 08, 10:55 PM
I do not play Guitar Hero, What's the point, when you can play it's hardest song on real guitar?

You can play 'Raining Blood' perfectly with a friend singing the metal yells and another one drumming a pot?
Even if you can play all the songs perfectly on a real guitar you only have the guitar, you don't have the vocals or the drums.
So basically you would because you arn't a music hating hermit. wiggitywack
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I heard "Through Fire And Flames" was the hardest... One of my friends got 4% on expert before losing... Which is kinda funny since he is really good at GH. I saw him play GH3 on the Wii from like 4 Am to like 12 Pm, I left while he was still playing so he probably went on going, this was on expert, I'm not sure how far he got, he beat Slash at like 9 Am. wiggitywack
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Guitar Hero and Rockband · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates