Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SSBB is good!
Topic Started: Mar 13 2008, 09:56 AM (321 Views)
RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

So now I've had the game for 4 days now. It's great!

The online play is a little slow at first, but if you keep trying it works.

Anyone else have any good or bad things to share about the game?
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Most of the bad things are minor annoyances, not major flaws, just tiny errors and cut corners.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Lucky! I don't have a Wii yet.... watery_eyes Oh well, my friend is gonna give me his once he gets bored of it, since he doesn't play VGs that much that shouldn't take to long. wiggitywack You must think he is crazy to give it to me for free, not really, he won it at his school by selling a lot of items at a fund raiser for his school. nameiscool
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
YOUR FRIEND SUCKS! He didn't even buy it or hunt it down!
He has no emotional bond to it! wiggitywack

When you get it I hope to see you on wi-fi.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Mebe, but even if I do get the Wii soon, I won't be able to get SSBB for another year. wiggitywack Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if it's sold out then, the Wii is still selling for quite a bit online because as soon as it's on the shelf in stores somebody buys it.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I don't know where you live, but i just walked into my target and got it, sunday afternoon. I almost overlooked it because it's got a dark cover, but there were about 7-9 sitting there when I got there, maybe more in the back. It only looked as if it could hold 15 or so, granted i'm in a fairly big city, well technically by geography tiny, and i'm not even in it, but when you think about it you think of the whole area and equate it into one single city not 30-40 all together.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
You live in Mid-West U.S. right? I live on the East Coast... Big differences... wiggitywack
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Yeah I'm basically right in the perfect center of the country, Yeah, the East coast is very liberal wiggitywack But so is Illinois wiggitywack
I understand there are different economies, and your even further from NOA's headquarters. (That is why they should open two new ones, one either where I am or in texas(So they can sell to mexicans easier and not just Canadians) and then one in the east and make those pure manufacturing plants)
Still games are easy to make in surplus, you just have to make a case, print a complete manual in english and a here and there manual in spanish*, copy data print on the cd, seal the game and ship. Not much to it, a console on the other hand they have to assemble perfectly, make complex green boxes to package it in and print manuals.

*I looked through the spanish half, it's not complete.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
RunawayRed
Mar 13 08, 8:56 AM
So now I've had the game for 4 days now. It's great!

The online play is a little slow at first, but if you keep trying it works.

Anyone else have any good or bad things to share about the game?

The online play inst slow. It depends on where you are and who your playing with. So far I've played 7 or so matches and no lag besides when it says "ready, GO!". I normally play with MetaKnight. He's my favirote. I'm starting to like Sonic but, Sonic's not good in small levels. Only flaw.

btw, what's your code? Maybe we can play a few matches.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates