Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brawl is crap.
Topic Started: Feb 1 2008, 07:15 PM (266 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
The review is at the bottom, I suggest skimming over it before reading my post.

This Review makes me feel more confident the little visual effort on menus and for stock along with the fact ROB is in, Roy in gone and marth is in. All of that makes me think it will be bad, This sound crazy But I almost feel I should say we shouldn't buy it, Maybe they will quickly fix some of the problems the review brings up minus the FSs, simplify the adventure a lot, remove snake and ROB, Put Roy in, and stuff in a bunch of new characters and stages. Then they slap SSBB DX on the box and we have a good game.

The review I'm talking about.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

General Guy
Member Avatar
Kamek's Apprentice, Fawful's Fink-Rat
Nintendo has simply turned to a strict party and comical genre so it seems. All of their new games must either be comical, or have some sort of "party" style to the games. As the review states, this is one of those "party" type of games. I don't think you should boycott (I say you because I don't have a Wii). I mean, at least try it out.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Thats the thing the stages look cool but, I'd hope they would just fix the problems and put a ton of characters in and rerelease it later this year with DX or something. If I didn't think a point could be made, I wouldn't suggest a boycott, but I think there could be 60-90% chance they would listen.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
What the heck! Have you seen this clip!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fnRSSyDPKgU

OMG, I don't care what they say, this can't be any worse than Mario Party 6 and 7.

Plus, I saw some fight scenes, and they don't look any slower than in Melee, that guy who wrote the summary was on crack.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I know i've seen videos recently, it is very floaty looking though, and Rob is for real despite only 4 people in the universe wanting him.
They might fix things like rob and roy if it bombed though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates