Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Natural Selection
Topic Started: Jan 21 2008, 03:35 PM (549 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Isaac: The ground is fully drenched, We need to move to a dry area.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: Okay. *Dashi follows the others to a dryer area* Aww man, *yawn* not alot goin on huh? Though I still find the water coming outta no where a bit suspicious. Is there a cave around here? If it rains, we're screwed.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Isaac: i don't see one...
Iris: I see something sparkly up in that tree!
She grabs a rock and tosses it before Isaac can say "Nooo!". The sparkly object turns out to be a hand saw and it comes down landing on her.
She falls in a puddle of blood.
Isaac runs over to her and pulls up the saw.
Isaac: It fell and lodged in her arm, we could probably cut some trees and make a shelter. She's just knocked out don't worry but we should try to stop the bleeding.
He takes off his tie and wraps it tightly around her arm.

OOC: No one is spared, not even the children!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: LOL, guess its only a matter of time.

Dashi: Whats a saw doin in a tree? This is really wierd, reminds me of a movie I once saw. I think we should try and make a boat and get the heck outta here! This poor girl needs professional medical assisstance right away!

*Dashi starts moving boulders*

Dashi: I know of some herbs that will help, those red vines are poisonous, but the blue clovers disinfect wounds! *points at them* In the mean time, I'll try and make a boat or somethin'
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Isaac slings her over his shoulder.
Isaac: I have a funny feeling it won't be that easy. If you notice there are power lines going across the water. That seems a little odd to me. It might be best to build a shelter.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: *sigh* It seems that everything is against us. *makes a pitiful fort outta a bunch of twigs it is however a good size* I know its not much, but this will stop most of rain, if we get any, and its will probably only fall if it got hit by a large animal.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Isaac runs off to look for some of the herbs Dashi talked about. Meanwhile some dangerous clouds appear over the shelter.
~~~~~~~~~~~
???: Dance... My puppets....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: *takes Iris in and keeps watch in the front of the fort* I really should try to make some type of fire. *looks up to see that rain begins to drizzle slightly* Man, this will be a rough wait.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
???: Never seperate fool.
Lightning strikes a nearby tree causing it to catch fire as well as with a second much brighter bolt shatter. Isaac is hit and sent into another tree. on each side is stubs of branches driven into the tree. Isaac looks down to see by a miracle the side branches were just long enough to prevent the center one from goring him in the heart, the initial hit had been on his elbow and had turned him when it hit. He saw the saw just past him grasp to his left. Even so he was right handed and he couldn't really move his right arm at all.
???: too bad no finale....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: *sees some fire up ahead* Hmmm, wonder whats taking Isaac so long.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates