Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Natural Selection
Topic Started: Jan 21 2008, 03:35 PM (576 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Plot
In an effort to get ratings back up after the writers strike killed all TV, A network is pitched a new reality TV show. "Survival Of The Fittest", A show that pushes people to the brink of death before a camera crew swoops in and saves them. NBC turns it down, Fox turns it down, ABC turns it down and CBS won't even watch the pitch. None of this reaches the public, then a few weeks later people go missing, the one who pitched this has created an artificial environ meant to kill the people. From their perch they watch and create trouble, even if the world won't watch the show will go on. The prize of this twisted game? Living.
Currently 12 contestants have been selected.

Rules:
- No god modding
- Max 3 living characters at a time
- Yes, you "might" think about letting a character Die.
- I said Might in the above not must.
- No crazy weapons
- You may have tools, weapons or small buildings(Ultra Rare) appear within reason of logic.
- No special abilities period.
- Try to make it somewhat realistic. (IE, not magically recover from a broken limb, just walk out of the contest zone etc.)
- No hurting or controlling others(God modding)
- Everyone has been dropped into this area about the same time, so you can't have been here for a while, unless you intend to be a villian pretending to be a contestant.

Code:

Name:
Description:
Helpful atributes:

Name:Iris
Background: She was walking home from a Walmart when some men grabbed her and when he mother tried to stop them, they shot and killed her.
Description:Sort of like Iris.EXE
Helpful atributes: Small size and weight.

Name:The person who pitched this show originally.
Background:???(There is actually room for several pitchers)
Description:???
Helpful atributes:???(Info will be given as the RP continues.)

Name:Isaac E. Cain
Background:A teacher of a school, one day his school caught fire. Many students trapped inside. He went back in rapidly to save them, but eventually passed out from the smoke.
Description:Caring, sad eyes. He has a beard and glasses and often a lab coat.
Helpful atributes:High intelligence, Is a good leader and is brave

Isaac Looks up... to see trees all around...
Isaac: God? Is this heaven! Excuse me! IS THIS HEAVEN! GOD! Then where am I?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Name: Dashi

Background: Being a bit perverted, he thought he was going to an island full of saki and women. XD

Description: (Originally a Yoshi, in this RP he'll be in human form) A young man wearing monks robes that are white with a Yin-yang on it. He has long black hair, wears tabis, and his only weapons are nun-chaku.

Helpful atributes: Since he was the teacher of Rosuto and Meshi, he is quite powerful. He knows most of the basics of outdoor survival, and can defend himself well.

Tools: Dagger.

OOC: Dashi won't be as powerful in this RP as in others. Basically, he's pretty normal guy. I've decided not to use his elements.

ic:

Dashi: First things first, I gotta find shelter! *grabs a bunch of twigs, and trys to make a fire*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Iris: Mister monk, what is going on... they killed my mommy and now I'm here...
She starts to cry....
Iris: I wanna go home to mommy...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: Wha? Oh you poor girl. Do you remember who did it? Well, your not alone. I won't do anything to hurt you. I think we have to wait until whoever took us here to shed some light on whats going on. But for now, I don't think its best for someone as young as you to be here, who knows what dangerous creatures lurk ths forest place. Maybe you should try and gather.....berries?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Iris: I'm scared.... I don't want to be alone.
Out of nowhere a distorted voice echos down.
???: You, are now my pawns... I can kill any one of you anytime I want, but that doesn't make good viewing. To demonstrate.... I'll destroy your fire....
A large shadow appears overhead and above Iris and dashi is a giant wall of water falling down.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: AAWWW MAN! Its gonna take me hours to make a new one! Not a clou in the sky, where'd it come from....I sorta wanted everything planned out til' tonight, but I guess I have to regather stuff. *looks at Iris* Do you know of anyone else on this island? I think if we work together, our chances of survival are greater.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Iris: No, there must be others though.
Isaac: What is with the sudden torrent! Just, as I thought people are here.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: Okay, so now I know we're not the only ones. Okay, okay lets plan. What are your names anyway? I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Dashi. I came to this island lookin' for hot locals, for I am a fallen monk. But don't get me wrong, just cause I'm fallen doesn't mean I'm bad, I simply could not follow all the teachings. And you two are?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Iris: Um, iris.
Isaac: Professor Isaac E. Cain
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Dashi: I think if we all contribute, survival will be a sinch'. All go hunt for edible substances, maybe you two should re-do a fire.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates