Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New promotion please read.
Topic Started: Jan 17 2008, 11:16 PM (215 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ended, you failed to beat me!
I found a top site I'd like to submit to. There is a problem we need a nice looking image. So here the promotion I'll hold a contest, submit a banner about but no larger than 468W by 60H pixels. If I select your you'll get a free mention in the next newsletter! The catch Is we must select you and you must beat me to making one.

There is still a good promotion, though! This will be in effect much longer and maybe forever, as time passes revisions will be made applying to the next newsletter you have a chance to be in. You can have whatever you want plugged, a topic here, a message or even a link.
Refer & get plugged
Refer 3 new people who post at least 30 times non spam and get a Footnote.
If you refer 7 who post at least 20 times non spam you get a Midletter ad!
If you refer 15 new members who post at least 50 posts you'll get a 2 month Newsfilliate.
You can't refer 7 people and get 2 Footnotes and a Midletter. To do that you would have to refer 13. So no pooling, if you refer 3 and you take A footnote and then you refer 4 more it's like you referred 4 people.*

*Registering multiple accounts will void the referral you are attempting to make
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Wait, you mean the picture we have up on the top of the page or a banner that is small. Because if it's the picture at the top then 60H pixels is really small.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
It's like the thing up top, but it's supposed to be small.
Posted Image
Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

Well here is one design I've made:
Posted Image

I'm going to make another one, I don't like this one that much.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
It seems good(Not like awesome, but a good deal better than average) in my opinion. The biggest problem is the words don't really stand out until "RP and more".
Posted Image
Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

yeah that's why I don't like it. Because of the text.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum exchange · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates