Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extraordinary; (Super power RP, more free roam feeling)
Topic Started: Jan 17 2008, 10:07 PM (1,129 Views)
Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Name: Plague
Bio: The older brother of Rosuto, his main element is poison*

Appearance: A Very Dark Blue Yoshi with his eyes always half shut, a long red trench coat, a Buster Sword, and lots of chains. He can use them for attacking multiple things at once.

Ability: Can turn anything toxic, and can absorb poison, (He will occasional power his sword with his chakra enegy, and turn it into a beam sword, that can cut thru 5 inches of Titanium)

Side: Nuetral (not very talkitive, has no emotions, and usually cares little for anyone other than his family)

OOC: Okay, I watered him down a bit more.

IC:

Plague: ...*picks up a newspaper and reads the headlines* .....Another one.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: *looks up at the man across from him with his newspaper* .....I meant another overpowered maniac. Looks to me like power used for the wrong reasons once again. Clearly I am out of species.

*Plague goes to his Human form*

OOC: Do I need to re-register him?
IC:

Plague: ...*looks at the sky* ........*Plague then turns into really dark smoke and flies away with the intent on infiltrating newspaper facility* ....(Thinking) I highly doubt that Evan would stay in the place the crimes he commited were. *enters building thru window*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: I once again find myself apologizing for being on so friggin' late! Man, I missed alot! Anyway, I'll try and be on by 2:00.

IC:

----In the Abandoned Press Room-----

Plague: *goes into his physical form and lands in a room with a light flickering* (Thinking) most of the survalance has either been destroyed, or physically corrupted. *picks up a hidden camera and rewires it* (Thinking again) It seems the police did not get all the evidence. Now lets see what horrors that befell the workers of this facility.

*The camra houses videos of extremely violent deaths that doesn't appear to have been done by one person alone*

Plague: ......disgusting. *Busts down a door and proceeds into a dim hallway thats wider than average* .....
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: I'm gonna say the press room n the upper floor via the window, since I had Plague turn into smoke earlier, he went in thru a tiny opening.

---Hallway that Leads to lower Floors----

Plague: .....*walking silently down the wide dimlit area*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: ....*turns into a shadow and flies down the hall towards some stairs and reappears* Theres seems to be almost nothing here. *Decends stairs to what looks like it use to be a place with lots of desks and comps* All the computers are down...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: In terms of killing an RP, thats really up to us (the members) I like to finish what I start.

ic:

Plague: (Thinking) I sense someone of similar cause as I....*turns into dark blue smoke and flies towards his target*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: *flying as smoke* THERE IT IS!!! *reforms in the meeting room of GBPA and Evan* You there! *points at Evan* You have something I want, and I demand it! *looks at GBPA* I knew I felt another energy as well. It seems you all are on the same side. My purpose here is to collect the souls of powerful enemies. Evan, you have killed many....*pulls out broad sword with spirits surrounding it* Fueling my power. If I defeat you, I'll be unstoppable!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: *puts sword away* Whats this about.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: This....meeting. From my senses, you were on the side of good. Seeing this isn't right. Plus, the chance to get Evans soul is not to be missed.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: I have way to many abilities for you to negate all at once! For example *chain flies out of his sleeve on blue fire and he strikes X with it*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates