Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extraordinary; (Super power RP, more free roam feeling)
Topic Started: Jan 17 2008, 10:07 PM (1,110 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Plot
December 24 2007 - Miami newspaper has headline "Evan Greene, Photographer for this paper kills 7." The newspaper prints one copy before it's workers mysteriously are frozen stiff by their blood hardening. The truth? Evan discovers he has a special power and the same day the paper's owner tosses Evan from the roof after Evan gets incriminating pictures of the big wig. Evan snaps his body back and silently follows the big wig home and kills him and his 2 friends. He doesn't want to kill them and doesn't try to, but he somehow does. The police arrive and begin shooting Evan but after the 10th shot the bullets begin to bounce off doing no damage. Evan has no choice but to kill the police too or be jailed. One of them escapes to tell the story so Evan must stop it from spreading.
April 2008 - Evan has taken over the newspaper and explained away the fiasco as a crazed scientist. The newspaper is just a front for the true usage of the firm. Evan has begun collecting others like him to create an army as well as to attempt to take their abilities by force. Meanwhile others discover abilities.

Rules
You can have unlimited (within reason) characters, but are encouraged to only have 4 active at once. (Ocasionally, but rarely it may be increased minorly. Say I have 4 and someone feels the need to confront Evan until I can shake them I have to use him)
No God moding
No constant dodging or always hitting in fights.
No controlling others
No magic
1 ability to start unless, it's a *package, you've asked me by PM and iIve given my consent.
*Evan will be an example of a package.

Registration
Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Ability:
Side: Evan(Bad guys), Rouge(Bad but not affiliated with Evan), neutral, Hero(Good guys)

Let me post my characters first....
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Name:GBPA
Appearance:A boy with spiky brown hair who wears cargo pants(black or camoflage) and the shirts vary but generally are like fleece hoodies or a jacket.
Ability: Absorption (He can absorb abilitys etc., but not full power right away and he still must learn to use them.)
Side: Hero

Name: Mr. X
Bio:As a 8 year old child he woke up one night in Germany (his parents were mainly German, Russian) and heard a noise he was terrified and ran to his parents bedroom to see them both being murdered brutally by a few (unless his parents were up to something which is unknown) rouge extraordinary. He screamed in pain and anger and there powers failed then the drawers flew out objects hovering and speared the killers he vowed to take revenge and to this day he is determined to hunt down anyone with powers(except possibly his friend). Now the perfect soldier completely remorseless.
Appearance: Usually in a business suit with hair covering his face just so it instills fear in his enemies.
Ability:Negation and Telekinesis
Side: Evan

Name:Bird man/ Shiko Inabuke (shi-ko in-a-buke-ee)
Bio: 20 years ago 2 Japanese people in Kyoto brought home a boy and named him Shiko. he was slightly deformed but doctors said he would grow to be normal as time went it just got worse his nose grew to be over 2 foot long by the age of 11 his feet claw like and his fingers long thin feather like but as sharp as a katana. The children pointed and laughed saying he was reminiscent of a tengu, he just wanted friends, one day some bullies came and began shooting him with rocks from a slingshot he cried as they caused him to bleed and before he knew it he was flying high, he then felt anger and swooped down the rocks hitting but him not caring he shredded the bullies' faces with precision only a bird could have. Then the adults shunned him even though his IQ was 195 but only low because he was dyslexic. the torment drove him insane he wanted to get revenge now he sharpens his fingers to a point and his feet have become talons he can make weapons and is working on a pack on his back that through wi-fi chips implanted in his skull he can control mentally to bring different firearms out. His vision is beyond what humans should ever have hoped to obtain and he can hear very well. He also created a fan that can summon whirlwinds.
Appearance:He usually wears a Japanese robe or a lab coat over it.
Ability: Flight, Katana fingers, talons and super IQ.

Name:SnakeMan(evan)
Bio: A humble photographer until he discovered his power and did things he regretted, all that happened has desensitized him and he sees others as toys or investments. He ate one of his prey once... and liked it.
Appearance:Normal: A good looking man with a confident air.
Fully powered up: Shiny rough looking skin he also is abnormally slim with slender arms and leg branching off. His crescent shaped eyes creep his foes out. He has large flaps off brightly colored skin around his neck. (Imagine a cobra with short legs and appearing too be long but normal sized arms)
Abilities:Strong leathery skin that with every tear grows back twice as strong as before, he can sense vibrations and heat as well as smell the slightest trace of anything, He is very flexible and can squeeze things to death, His bite can either be a simple bite inject a substance(neurotoxins) that causes blindness and parralisis or a substance(hemotoxins) that clots your blood, (he can also spit those pure or with an acid). Through a genetic surgery he can squirt Blood from his eyes as well which he does to disturb his foes primarily.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
You mean "one"?
Yes, you can have 1, you can have 2, or you can have a lot.
So yes you can have just one if you wish, if you decide you want another one later you can register another then too.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
A man across from him in a business suit looks up from his paper.
X: Another what exactly? I like to jump to the obituary sections, to make sure no one I know died.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa walks up to Gosai seemingly confused. Um, could you tell me exactly where I am? I walked by this man and I blinked and found my self here. This isn't central time is it?
While he talks to Gosai his hand begins to glow and a tiny orb hovers.
Gbpa: My hand is really itching!
He pulls his hand up and screams in shock causing the pea size ball of fire to vanish.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: This must be some nightmare, this can't be.. Well um, thanks. He turns as if he's preparing to walk away
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: You mean... the guy a single rouge newspaper said killed some people? No, it's likely he changed it's name if the rumor can be trusted even. I'm a bit suspicious myself... Do you mind if I tag along with you?
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: There is Miami times. I don't think it's the one though. Which paper put out the 1 newspaper. I can't remember.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Evan had left some plans in the room he had left to show X, nothing much, just some new zoning for another sector. Birdman was in the room as he and X were new recruits and he had been sharing it with X until another sector could be made or Evan could grant them clearance into his hidden labs. What no one knew was he owned nearly all of the land in Miami. Even more frightning was that he owns several police stations and they are loyal to him.
Birdman: He said we'd have full clearance at noon. He must be on his way right now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
OOC: For protoman's sake i'm not going to post after this post until he comes.
Gbpa was outside and tired he yawned and then found himself staring down Gosai.
Gbpa: I have no idea how all this is happening... Didn't the rumor claim that evan had super human abilities though? Why would you want to go up against a super human? Wouldn't that be suicide?
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates