Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extraordinary; (Super power RP, more free roam feeling)
Topic Started: Jan 17 2008, 10:07 PM (1,125 Views)
Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: I see, I see....

Plague: Yes, I too can use poison, and for all of my poisonous techniques, I can cure. My most powerful poison can rot away steel. I store the acid in my body, and release it thru my palms. Collecting the souls of the dead may sound bad, but I'm not. If all the souls were free, it would corrupt humanity. Evan's end is near, so if he were to become a ghost, it would be very powerful. So I need his soul as soon as possible.

*Plague pulls out a stop watch*

Plague: *looks at GBPA* Where is their next destination? I think it would be better if we don't kill them. I'm thinkin' "Cryogenic Suspended Animation"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: Good plan, I have a feeling he has brainwashed many of the people here, i'd hate a riot. Of course if he vanishes... If we go for the kill we must be out of eyesight. I also don't know where they are going. You came before they could take me into their secret area.
~~~~~~~~~~
Evan: Down the sewers is a secret slide, if you arn't S rank it will sort you into a pit of magma. But you are... Let's finish though.
He puts a gun to boths necks and fires.
Evan: Microchips.
Ooc: Can you go look at the Zetaboard test and give your opinion on whether to upgrade?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: Sorry bought all that, its an old habit of mine. Do you have any sensing, or psychic abilities that can trace them?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: Sort of... You see my ability is to absorb, it means absorbing of Powers, and data of my environment, theoretically I could absorb forceful thoughts and with skill less forceful, perhaps even know out what my own subconscious does... like... Just now... My power is to absorb?!
He begins babbling to himself.
Gbpa: Oh, sorry... The theoretic power i'm talking about I can't do consistently. It would be easier to just find someone with telepathy or another psychic power.

Ooc: So thats how you spell psychic... Psy-chic.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: Not a clue on how to spell psychic, I saw in an old pokemon card I think, oh well, if we ever use the word again, you'll know what I mean. nameiscool

Plague: I only know of one person that can use psychic powers, and its my idiot younger brother Rosuto. But I never ask him for help, and we talked earlier today on my cell phone. He's currently in another dimension fighting most likely.

Plague: It'd take me years to learn psycho power. Are you absolutely certain you can't trace them some how?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ooc: my browser says psychic is right and my wii agrees.
Gbpa: perhaps if there was a scent, my dog is back home though, he'd be better.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Plague: Then by all means lead the way. Maybe my blade can harvest a new soul.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: I'd need something to go by. Or.... I smell something, maybe the emo one was wearing cologne.
Oox: I'm going to bed now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
OOC: .....I nver sleep......O_o.....(j/k)

Plague: Colgne, maybe thats me, I try to stay smooth.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gbpa: Well thats a bind, let's try to catch them later.
~~~~~~
Evan: Alright guys, that is everything, remember the labs cover. I'm off to Madrid to set up another division, don't **** this X.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates