Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wi-Fi games you have.
Topic Started: Dec 31 2007, 04:33 PM (409 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
List all wi-fi games you have here, even if they can't be tournament you can use this to network brotherbands and town connections etc.
Make 1(One, Uno) post!
New Please post your friendcode after the game title so everything is all together. Just edit your post don't make a new post please.

Edit new games into the post, you may request a staff bump (By PM)if you edit several new ones in. The first post will be edited to say this person added these on this date. Only the 5 most recent bumps will be up, to keep it clean.

I am going to try a new program, incase someone joins who cheats online. If you are suspected of cheating I or another admin will add a Yellow ♫ (alt+14) next to the correct FC, if a staff member plays you and agrees you seemed to do things impossible or are clearly cheating you will get a red ♫. If you are caught repeatedly lying you will get a red ☻(alt+2). If you attempt to remove these marks you will be penalized.

Also if more people post their codes I'll begin copy and pasting them into another thread in their games board. And if they are posted there but not here I'll Copy and paste them here.

I have:
DS
CustomRobo 1117-8310-9302
Mario Kart 1417-9608-8466
MegaMan StarForce Leo (I already have my brothers filled so, you must PM me and have a high level, then I may delete a NPC)
MegaMan StarForce2 Ninja: 1805-3615-7937 (I needs brothers bad!)
MegaMan Starforce2 Zerker: 5413-1854-1075

Wii
SSBB 3093-6749-2108
GuitarHero3 1075-1045-6070
GuitarHeroAero: Later
GuitarHero4: Coming later maybe...
RockBand2: 3980-7591-1540

Bump log:
Gbpa got RockBand
Gbpa got MMSF2
Gbpa Got Brawl
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

DS:

Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing Wild World
LOZ: Phantom Hourglass

Wii:

Mario Strikers Charged
SSBB
Posted Image

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Wii:
SSBB

I'll edit with my friend code later.

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Wii:
SSB Brawl 2621-3793-9309
DS:
TLOZ Phantom Hourglass
New Super Mario Bros
Final Fantasy III

(I'll have a code up for Brawl later, but not for the others, my DS doesn't connect well with my internet.)
Posted Image

NinDude38
No Avatar
Kong
Wii
SSBB
MKWii
Guitar Hero 3
PKMN Battle Revolution
007 Quantum of Solace
GH:WT

DS
MKDS
PKMN Diamond
Pearl
Platinum x2
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Contest Coliseum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates