Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legendary Games!; New and Improved
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 05:01 PM (307 Views)
Hylian_Lord
No Avatar
Mushrom
My forum

I need some help with design.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
What design exactly? Also what graphics programs do you have.
(Like MS paint, Corel(my favorite), photoshop etc.) I'll try to help but sometimes I get a lot of homework and it's difficult. (unlike my last 2 algebra2 HWs)
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hylian_Lord
No Avatar
Mushrom
I have Paint, GIMP, and Photoshop CS. And I mean like skins, icons for the hot topics and such, pretty much everything.
PS:Next 4 people to join get to be an Admin!

Hylian_Lord
No Avatar
Mushrom
(I know that I already posted an ad for this, but I'm finished with the forum now.) Here, you can talk about anything related to video games, and just about everything else! We don't have a lot of members, but it's really fun!

Join us here:http://z3.invisionfree.com/Legendary_Games/index.php?act=idx

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

I joined.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Merged the topics, people had posted your free to post in the topic if it's not spam or bumping, you also can double post if several days pass.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum exchange · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates