Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mutant Penile Hubb 7
Topic Started: Sep 28 2007, 08:25 PM (1,052 Views)
Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Name:Ken
Bio:A viscious fighter searchesall around town for any criminals and takes care of them because there was a gang fued and ended up killing all his family members so now he is the last one of his family
Appearance:A white shirt and black jacket and blue pants
Ability:Metal alchemist (can turn his body parts to weapons made of metal*

OOC:don't know wher to start
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Name:Neo
Bio:A very young adult has two sides... one light and one corrupted,Origens unknown found in an energy plant use corrupted energy to turn humans just like him but the army and other militarys put him down and sent him to the mutant prison.
Appearance:White hair,Blue jacket with encrypted symbols and has a black shirt and blue pants
Ability:Able to turn into corrupted Neo form and able to use corrupted energy for attacks or sometimes able to corrupt someone else to do his own bidding

-------------------------------

Neo:......Your lucky i don't wishto waste my energy or you would suffer a painful death....

SWAT officer 1:Hey would you tell him to shut up will you!

SWAT officer 2:You make him shut up.

Neo:hehehe my corruption worked on them

SWAT officers 1 &2:*fighting* then the car smashed on the street then Neo emerged from the truck.

Neo:You SWAT bore me i guess i'll find something else with the rest of the mutants

Meanwhile.....

Ken had just witnessed a crime and was ready to attack with his mutant powers but the government had seen him and now was making a struggle to kill the robbers at the crim scene but was captured by the government and sent to the school

A car pulls up....

Ken:*has a chain tying up arms and an object on his neck which could kill him in an instance*

They gov. threw ken but he used alchmical powers to make his landing softer

*both walked to school*

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
OOC:Thanks and yeah i will edit my post to fix it

Ken:Hmm....*while walking by used his alchmey powers to help Iris stand up and then put the books in her book bag*

gov. agent 1:*used a special type of taser* "this should weaken you for a while!"

Ken:*tried summoing a metal sword using alchmey but was too weakened to move his arms to do it* *forcefully walked inside*

Gov agent 1:Off you go *pushed ken and they left*

Ken:*grabs hands into pockets and takes ot a serum and drinks it* that should revivemy powers *Body turned to slippery metal and chains fell off* Much better, now where do I go?

Neo:*walks around* *flipped on energy visor* "it seems they really are all mutants their energy level is high but none match mine" chuckles then searches for proffeser Issac

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Ken:Don't mention it I hate the goverment so that is why i did it."can you direct me towards Dr. Issac?"

Neo:The governemt knows if they mess with me they will get a brutal beating and are you th headmaster here?

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Ken:*overhears speaker*better get going goes to issac's office*

Neo:So where I am supposed to go now huh principal?

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:tommorow I hope to seee some fighting here or else I migght have to turn to beating up the swat officers again *smirks then leaves*

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:yes we are stronger than the pathetic humans...They look at us like we are strange while we have power to eliminate them from this world.

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:anything just to get out of here and be able to kill some pathtic humans who defy their fate...My name is Neo and I can Corrupt humans sometimes and use corrupted energy to attack....

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:If the plan does not work,I will outrage on anyone so make sure this works

OOC:ok

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
neo:hmm...*thinks of a person(Ken)*Do you think Alchemy will be able to stop it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates