Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mutant Penile Hubb 7
Topic Started: Sep 28 2007, 08:25 PM (1,036 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Isaac: it's getting late, just get to know some of the new students. Make sure you're rested for tomorrow too.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:tommorow I hope to seee some fighting here or else I migght have to turn to beating up the swat officers again *smirks then leaves*

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Vile runs up to Neo.
Vile: Hey, do you think that we, mutants, should be superior to regular humans? You Know rule with an iron fist.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:yes we are stronger than the pathetic humans...They look at us like we are strange while we have power to eliminate them from this world.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Vile: I'm vile, My goal is to escape and take over the world I bet if we worked together maybe we could.
His eyes become crazed and his gloves glow.
Vile: I can change things on the periodic table to any other thing.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:anything just to get out of here and be able to kill some pathtic humans who defy their fate...My name is Neo and I can Corrupt humans sometimes and use corrupted energy to attack....

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Vile: We can't let anyone know or we may be the next sacrifices because they think were crazy. I heard they made something that strips our powers and can kill us if exposed for long periods. You remember the old superman movies or that TV show? Think that Kryptonite stuff only not necessarily green or a rock even.
OOC: I'm going to eat lunch now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Neo:If the plan does not work,I will outrage on anyone so make sure this works

OOC:ok

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Vile: My point is not matter how strong we are we will be viced by that unless there is someone born with the ability to negate this thing before getting too close.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
neo:hmm...*thinks of a person(Ken)*Do you think Alchemy will be able to stop it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates