Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mutant Penile Hubb 7
Topic Started: Sep 28 2007, 08:25 PM (1,071 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
OOC: I need this theme at a slower more managable pace.
Plot: In 2009 Isaac E. Cain a promising student exhibited a strange skill, He would always have the right answer and before he could say it a classmate would. After class his friend said it was like he heard Isaac shout the answer but he didn't. Everyone said the same thing, no one cared because of this Isaac had more trouble as if he was slipping. One day he could hear the teacher think the answer before a question as chaos ensued with his kleptoholic friends. The teacher got suspicious. The teacher had been known for killing students before in fits of rage when they defied him, it was just a rumor and no-one could prove whether it happened or not. His friends ratted out they could hear him, with out hesitating he pulled out a strange device and trapped Isaac in a electric trap. "We have found a mutant Mr. President the DNA mutation has created beasts." He heard the Pres. Say "The previous vice president will arive and take him to a center. The DNA mutation 40% of violent crimes are commited by those." The teacher pulled out a whip and smacked Isaac. "He's dangerous, he's a murderous beast!". Shortly after Dick Cheney arrived and took him away before flying off in a UFO like ship.
That was just the start, many others became mutants. Isacc turned out to seem oddly stable and was made the overseer of The James Madison University Of Gifted Individuals(or in official classified documents "Mutant Penile Hubb 7"). This is nothing more than a prison, when Isaac gives the ok they are drafted into the military and exploited like attack dogs. Isaac hates this and rarely "graduates" anyone. He's found a loophole through the one student per year and only has to sacrifice one life every 5 years. Although it is a prison, Isaac is a nice man and has a kind of safehaven here. It's certainly more safe than freedom. Isaac wishes to form an army to fight for his equality but first he needs strong students his telepathy alone can't save his people.

Code:

Name:
Appearance
Ability:(only pick one please and try to not use the same as others.

Rules

• No goddmodding or stuff thats obvious.
  • Only 6 characters without asking
  • Also you can only use 3 of your characters at a time without asking.(IE. one must go away for a while etc.)
  • No cheap shots or cheap actions. (I.E. freezing time and beating the crap out of someone etc.
  • Only one power per character without permission. (theme packs are most likely to be accepted. Like Remember Lithium? Being metal and able to manipulate metal as well as use fire or electricity)
  • Keep it somewhat realistic.
  • Don't have complete control of your power from the start.
Name:Isaac E. Cain
Bio:The first mutant and leader a kind man. He's often seen looking at a school picture of him and a girl and a couple guys, with a sad look.
Appearance: Caring, sad eyes. He has a beard and glasses and often a lab coat.
Ability:Telepathy (reading others memories and being able to project his mind)

Name:Vile
Bio:He was discovered only a month after Isaac, He seems sot of unstable and was used to show the danger of the mutants.
Appearance: Eyes that can make you feel uneasy, a creepy smirk, dark clothes and special silver gloves he must wear.
Ability:He can change any element on the periodic table to any other item on the table.

Name:Iris
Bio:Just caught today 2019, her story is a sad one child of one of Isaac's high school friends, at the age of 8 her parent was brutally killed by the government, she escaped from their grasp and ran for 2 years before some bad cops found her and abused her then sent her to the government.
Appearance: Similar to Iris.exe
Ability:She can manipulate computers.

A truck pulls up in the middle of a forest. A bruised and bloody girl is thrown out.
Bad cop1: I'm glad the president let us take care of this one.
The second one Laughs before tossing a bag with her stuff so it is spread across the ground around her.
Bad cop2: Did you remember us we killed her kid... But thats not all we did but you know what all we did to her now.
Iris sits up as they speed away...
Iris: All my stuff... and my OWWW!!! My back.
She falls flat on her face crying.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Name:Ken
Bio:A viscious fighter searchesall around town for any criminals and takes care of them because there was a gang fued and ended up killing all his family members so now he is the last one of his family
Appearance:A white shirt and black jacket and blue pants
Ability:Metal alchemist (can turn his body parts to weapons made of metal*

OOC:don't know wher to start

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
OOC: Well... if you want to be at the The James Madison University Of Gifted Individuals, you can outside the building like iris is. Or you can have a random government agent bring you there if you want to be roaming in the outside world then just make a place. This is just to give a little backstory to vile.

Security guard: Isaac!! Isaac! Vile somehow has overridden! The gloves saftey system. He just changed all of the H2O in Officer Bobert's saliva to mercury, my brother in la... er he started shaking uncontrollably and thought the steak he ate last night was haunting him. He coughed massive amounts of blood up and his pulse is gone. he's dead. Aggghhhgh! Vile is heading for me...
Vile: I won't hurt you if you won't get in my way. The world must bow at our feet!
Security guard: You killed him!
Vile: I just stopped his pulse. He let himself die... I can't control very well what I change stuff into anyway...
Isaac: -Vile... we cannot take equality by force. It isn't fair, I know i wish for equality too-
Vile: -Hey, I don't want equality! I want our kind to be worshipped as Gods. Now Bye.-
Isaac lifts his arm and sends thoughts of trying to comprehend infinity until vile screams and passes out.
Isaac: I fear stopping him may make him more demented.
He thinks to himself "Timothy V. Canis, He was a sweet child but he's gotten more frustrated I fear for everyone here." He bends over and puts a new looking glove on Vile's hand.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Name:Neo
Bio:A very young adult has two sides... one light and one corrupted,Origens unknown found in an energy plant use corrupted energy to turn humans just like him but the army and other militarys put him down and sent him to the mutant prison.
Appearance:White hair,Blue jacket with encrypted symbols and has a black shirt and blue pants
Ability:Able to turn into corrupted Neo form and able to use corrupted energy for attacks or sometimes able to corrupt someone else to do his own bidding

-------------------------------

Neo:......Your lucky i don't wishto waste my energy or you would suffer a painful death....

SWAT officer 1:Hey would you tell him to shut up will you!

SWAT officer 2:You make him shut up.

Neo:hehehe my corruption worked on them

SWAT officers 1 &2:*fighting* then the car smashed on the street then Neo emerged from the truck.

Neo:You SWAT bore me i guess i'll find something else with the rest of the mutants

Meanwhile.....

Ken had just witnessed a crime and was ready to attack with his mutant powers but the government had seen him and now was making a struggle to kill the robbers at the crim scene but was captured by the government and sent to the school

A car pulls up....

Ken:*has a chain tying up arms and an object on his neck which could kill him in an instance*

They gov. threw ken but he used alchmical powers to make his landing softer

*both walked to school*

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
ooc: cool ability! only thing to note is on controlling other people you probably should have it where it may not work entirerly, to avoid godmodding. It probably won't be a problem though as long as the owner controls them during that time.

Iris groans as ken walks by still face down with her belongings strewn about.
Iris; Help! I can't quite get up..
she grunts and trys to get up but falls down.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
OOC:Thanks and yeah i will edit my post to fix it

Ken:Hmm....*while walking by used his alchmey powers to help Iris stand up and then put the books in her book bag*

gov. agent 1:*used a special type of taser* "this should weaken you for a while!"

Ken:*tried summoing a metal sword using alchmey but was too weakened to move his arms to do it* *forcefully walked inside*

Gov agent 1:Off you go *pushed ken and they left*

Ken:*grabs hands into pockets and takes ot a serum and drinks it* that should revivemy powers *Body turned to slippery metal and chains fell off* Much better, now where do I go?

Neo:*walks around* *flipped on energy visor* "it seems they really are all mutants their energy level is high but none match mine" chuckles then searches for proffeser Issac

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
After seeing the government agent taser this new person Iris is filled with rage. She put's here hand out and tells the computer chip to hold it's energy until it blows up. She turns and walks over by Ken.
Iris: Thank you sir.
Isaac walks in toword Neo.
Isaac: Odd it seems your a year older than me still the government put me in charge, You want me to stay in charge. I'm sort of a figurehead for them anyway, if something happened to me you'd probably get a harsh government agent.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Ken:Don't mention it I hate the goverment so that is why i did it."can you direct me towards Dr. Issac?"

Neo:The governemt knows if they mess with me they will get a brutal beating and are you th headmaster here?

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Isaac: I prefer principle, but close enough.
Isaac walks away into a small room and over a speaker begins to talk.
Isaac: All students be in room 5A at 8:00 tomorrow. Thank you.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Ken:*overhears speaker*better get going goes to issac's office*

Neo:So where I am supposed to go now huh principal?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates