Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NRPM chat thread; The official all purpose chat
Topic Started: May 20 2007, 03:24 PM (985 Views)
Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
A bunch of random girls I don't know from Arkansas keep sending me friend requests on Facebook. .-.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Aug 12 2009, 10:58 PM
I grew up near Arkansas... Kind of... the doctors in the Lake are imbeciles, I almost died being born, then they nearly made me a girl. XD I don't like random people wanting to be my FB friend, but for some reason I always confirm them...
I agree with almost everything in that post, besides the de-guying and killing.

People in Arkansas are idiots. .-.

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Oh...well still, people from Arkansas are morons. :P

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Meh, but he's not that bad. But generally, people are of lower education. Pretty much because it's in the south.

Getting pregnant at 13 in Arkansas is not uncommon, either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates