Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Megaman
Topic Started: Mar 30 2007, 02:02 PM (216 Views)
BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
Tournament of
Doom

MEGA MAN

Tournament of Doom
Book One
SHADOW X

Chapter One

Megaman was wandering in the city when he got a virtual messege from dr.light requesting for his presece at their home. Megaman took no hesitation and left eager to find out what that important messege was about. Megaman didnt fathom that it would be one of the most memorable and challenging obstacles he would face. After running for ten minutes, Megaman decided to take a shortcut through the streets by jumping down to another level, where he went to his house. He knocked on the door and Roll opened the door with a greeting.
"Welcome back Megaman, Dr.Light wants to see you." Megaman greeted her and then turned his attention to Dr.Light who looked very serious.
"Whats wrong," asked Megaman. Dr.Light stood there.
After a good while he responded, "Megaman, the matter of me calling you is very urgent. Megaman much time was wasted with your arrival as you could have teleported."
Megaman thought to himself how foolish he was to remember he could do that, but then listened carefully.
"Megaman, There will be a tournament being held in exactly 23 hours and 40 minutes, it was originally 24 hours but your arrival has made time go by, but this tournament will decide our existence as if we lose the sender of this messege and his race will come to earth and obliterate the planet.
Megaman was shocked to hear this and responded" lets not participate in it and we cant get killed."
Dr.Light stared at him and nodded, then responded " we have no choice. If we decline their tournament offer, it will be seen as a forfeit and in the virtual messege that i recieved a forfeit would result in The destruction of earth. They demand an answer by the time the time i mentioned is over."
" I'll take them on," yelled Megaman. This tournament will be easy, i'll just equip all my weapons and ill be ready." "So whats the problem?"
" The problem Megaman is they have 3 rounds to this tournament. The first round was described as the survival round. In this round they mentioned you must have 3 other members that will aid in your group and fight along side with each other. They requested the best that there could be. In this round you will explore areas that have traps and other elemnts that make a dangerous scenario, and aside from that there will be a robot master."
"The second round consists of seperate battles. You will not be with your team and you will be fighting alone against other people in tournaments. There will be four tournaments, and each of the members of each team will be seperated in a tournament. "
"The third round will be the most brutal of them all as it deals with only three of the members of the team. Either way one will be eliminated through votes or by the last round. This round involves elements of the past rounds. You will have to survive 1 area, and fight 1 robot master. In that area there will be another team. If both teams are to come in contact you must battle the other team. After all of this is met they didnt elabotate much more but they said that all was not over. They said to be expecting a good twist after this is met."
"I can handle that, it will be hard though. How do we accept to their terms after we are done, because i really want to get in the action and save the world,Megaman stated"
"Megaman, its not that simple. If you accept to their terms and arent ready to their rules then the earth will be destroyed. First of all we need 3 other powerful, fast and intelligent robots to help in this quest. We need them quick. And even then there is still a problem. The note has a button that you press, this will initiate another twist that is very serious in the matter. After the button is pressed, you and your team of selected robots will have to find and area in the city that has a sign with the image of this picture on the note. And you will only have one hour to this. Right now we have approximately 23 hours and 20 minutes to gather a team or else."
I'll join, a voice replied from the doorway. It was Roll. She had been listening to the conversation from behind the door. "i'll be in the first round and then you can vote me out for the later rounds."
"Execellent", Dr.Light replied. "Now we only need two more robots that could assist us in our journey. Megaman, go to the city and search for another robot."
Megaman agreed and replied, " I'll be back soon". And with that Megaman rushed out of the house and into the city in search of partners.
Megaman searched and searched. He was even begginig to get tired. One hour had passed. Megaman was getting tired and decided to take a break on the park and think of who he would choose.
Magaman opened his eyes and he saw that he had tooken a nap. He awoke and noticed that the sky was darker. Then he remembered that he needed to find robots to help. He looked at the time and noticed that three hours had gone to waste sleeping and decided to start searching. He looked and looked and couldnt find nobody. After it got late, Dr.Light called and told him to teleport back. Megaman did so.
After he arrived Megaman was asked to take a rest. Dr.Light told Megaman that he would search an analysis on robots in the city and around the country that would be suitable for this job.
Megaman awoke in the morning and asked Dr.Light if he had found anyone. Dr.Light responded" I couldnt find anyone that would fit that profile. Megaman we only have four hours left, i need you to search the streets and ask.
Megaman ran of and started to ask many about a robot with great fighting characteristics. Another hour went by and Megaman was aware, but he was trying his hardest.
Then soaring from the top of one of the tallest buildings stood a robot, he wasnt very visible for he was at quite a distant, and he appeared to look like a shadow. He was staring at him from far away. He had a sword in his hand.
Posted Image Posted Image[
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
yes lease do im still not used to it here. :You drove me nuts:
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
so it will be here right? alright ill keep posting the chapters.
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
alright thanks for the help. explain to me though what zenny and those nrpm things are.
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
oh alright. heres chapter 2.

Chapter Two

Megaman ran closer to look. At first it was hard to see who it was but before he actually saw him he had realized who it was. It ran through his mind of the thought of how could he have had over looked him. It might have been that he wasnt at the house, and that he is always silent and mysterious. He aproached his brother Protoman.
"Protoman i need to"-his sentence was interrupted by Protoman.
"Megaman, i know your going to ask me to help you. I know all about this tournament, i dint say anything as i was searching for a robot to help us but i havent had any luck. I would have joined but the thought that you forgot about me, was it because you didnt want me to out do you?
"Huh", Megaman responded. Though that could have been a reason that he had forgotten his own brother.
"No, its just that you are always so silent and never there, but you really are. And you will be perfect in our team."
"Well lets get going,"Protoman replied without hesitation."we need to stop wasting time and find the last robot to help, and we have less than three hours to do so. We'll split up. Protoman took downtown and Megaman took the main city.
Megaman was running when a shot was fired at him and he was shot down.
"Well, good to see you, but to bad you have to die!!"
Megaman saw and realized Bass was the attacker. "Not know Bass we cant fight"
"Dont tell me what to do, and im gonna finish you now!!!" He quickly took out a Tengu blade that he had aquired after beating Tenguman, and launched it and saw Megaman dodge it partially.
Megaman fell, and jumped in time to evade rapid fire blasts from his buster and started to get on his feet. He realized reasoning with him would be useless, but he had to win this fight quickly for he needed another robot. He ran dodging attacks and without no one noticing had a charged shot and fired it at Bass who was caught off guard and fell to his feet.
Bass jumped back to his feet emmediately and started to blast away with rapid fire blasts, most of them connecting and doing damage to Megaman. At the same time Megaman was connecting shots from his buster to Bass. Both had a charged shot ready and they both shot them towards each other.
Suddenly quickly and silently Protoman came and sliced both the shots and destroyed the shots. He stood in the middle of both Megaman and Bass who wanted to get each other. Protoman stared and told them this wasnt the right time. Bass was getting irritated and decided to start firing at Protoman.
Protoman had expected this as he calculates moves and he dodged all but two shots that connected. Protoman looked surprise to have been hit and then he asked Bass if he would join their journey.
Bass responded with" I dont work with nobody, i dont need any of you, i will do this quest alone, and then i will get Megaman."
Protoman explained the rules and every detail to Bass and after long arguments they had come in terms.
All three of the robots reported to Dr.Light. 1 hour and 30 minutes remained. Dr.Light contacted Dr.Wily through a computer, and for once was happy to see Dr.Wily's image on the screen. He explained it all to Wily and they talked. Wily agreed, He explained how he had only agreed because he needed the world to be okay so that he could one day rule it. Wily in his mind though saw this as an open opportunity to strike after all the damage is done or after they leave. But he was still pondering and was more interested in the tournament. Both Light and Wily transferred and equipped weapon tanks and energy tanks along with weapons to each of the robots and wished them good luck. Light pressed the button and a click sound was heard.
Then a voice was heard from the note, "You have 1 hour to find the mystery spot where the sign is. If not found by the time limit you will have failed and we will annihilate the earth. The robots must search alone and the DR.'s cannot help, this is a test to see if they are worthy to compete. if they pass then they will hopefully be your salvation, if they fail then unfortunately they will perish along with the rest of you as earth is destroyed. Begin!!!"
The four robots ran out in search,the catch was they all had to be in the location. They all searched below bridges, behind buildings and everywhere. They had no success. There were only 15 minutes left. Megaman stared at the picture they were sopposed to find and wondered where it was. Bass took a look and said" how the hell are we sopposed to know where that junk should be?"
"We have to keep trying," replied Roll.
"Let me see the picture", Protoman said as he took his first glimpse of the picture. Then a smirk went on his face and he raced off very quickly and they all followed. They barely stayed caught up to him. Then Megaman and the rest of them saw the picture they had been looking for.
"How did you know?, Roll and Megaman both asked.
Protoman turned around and replied," i had seen it when i was searching for the extra member for the team."
Bass stared at him and then said,"alright lets get on with this, i still want to beat you Megaman."
They touched the picture which was in the downtown area and a light started to shine, then a beam of light beamed down and transported the four robots to another area. They had done it with 3 minutes and 23 seconds remaining.

I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
Chapter Three
It was dark and there was no sound to be heard. Then Megaman Lighted the area with a light from his suit. He saw Protoman and Roll, and then he felt something, behind, and after turning around saw Bass.
"Where are we?", asked Roll, who was standing close to the group very intimidated.
"Some sort of headquarters for the senders of the messege i suppose," Replied Protoman.
"When will we get this over," Shouted Bass who was pacing back and forth waiting for something to happen.
"I dont know," replied Megaman, who was examining the room carefully.
Then a beeping sound was heard and from the dark ceiling there were lights that were off. The lights were circular and were small and were in the ceiling. Then after ten seconds after the beep the four lights turned on.
The four robots saw that they were in a cube like mettalic room.
Bass started to blast at the walls but he had no luck. Megaman joined him.
Roll stood there watching as did Protoman.
"These walls are made of titanium, stated Protoman."theres no use in trying to break them, we're prisoners.
Roll started to pound on the wall.
Then a voice was heard.
The voice said,"The first round of the tournament will comence in two minutes. It is the survival round and you must all work in a team to escape alive. You must reach the end and fight the robot master. That is all, you have two minutes to prepare.
The voice stopped. The four robots looked at each other.
"We must work as a team,"stated Roll."We all need to cooperate with each other and that involves you both, Megaman and Bass.
Megaman and Bass stared at each other. They seemed very competitive.
Bass then responded"I dont work with anyone, I'll go on and win."
"Stop acting that way, lets just help each other, thats what this round is about,"Replied Megaman.
Then the titanium cube dissapeared and they were in a forest area. Clearly the survival round had begun. Without an instant Bass started to race off.
"Wait we have to stick together," yelled Roll.
But Bass was to far away to hear and he wouldnt have cared or listened.
Megaman, Roll and Protoman were left. "We need to find him, said Protoman.
"We dont need him, lets go on and save the world,"said Megaman.
"We need him, to win this round we must all be together. We should split up. But if we do we will have to meet somewhere", said Protoman.
"Split up? thats not a good idea, we should all stick together so nothing could stop us," Roll replied anxiously.
"How about me and Roll stick together while you go alone,"replied Megaman.
But to their surprise Protoman was gone and he had probably had been for awhile.
Bass was running and he was Blasting away with his buster at the trees to get through the forest.
Then a ninja like robot appeared.
Bass stared and asked,"who are you, you better explain quick, because your wasting my time."
"My name is Ninjaman," Replied the robot.
"I am not a robot master but i am the next best thing. I am powerful enough to destroy you. I see your alone and that will be your downfall.There is a robot master but also in these areas there are robot hunters, many and im one of them."
Ninjaman took a leap and through a dart quickly that Bass was unable to dodge it.
Bass was hit but not down yet."I'll destroy you for interfering you inferior piece of junk!!!", shouted Bass. Bass dodged another Dart and started to run in a circle around Ninjaman and was shooting rapid blasts from his buster.
Bass had a smirk as he saw all of the shots hit Ninjaman. "You cant even dodge my moves, your pathetic, and to think i was going to use my strong weapons against you. Your a waste of metal."
Ninjaman was still in the same spot since the beggining getting shot by rapid buster shots going in circles from Bass.
Then Ninjaman leaped in the air and smiled and then shot a dart at Bass. Bass moved out of its way but then noticed it was a trick as Ninjaman approached at such a speed that He threw a fist that sended Bass flying only to collide with a tree.
"How did you do that?", asked Bass who was infuriated that he had been brought down.
"You call me a waste of junk, You missed all of those rapid shots. You see i am so quick that i dodged every blast you through at me. I think your a waste. I move at extremely large amounts of extreme speed that i can be very stealthy," Replied Ninjaman.
"No, it cant be. How could i have missed. Well i wasnt trying and im going to beat you anyways."
Then right as Bass approached Ninjaman disappeared right before his eyes.
"Where the in the world did he go. He seems to have extreme speed and good stealth skills but i'll find him," replied Bass.
Bass then activated his power Lightning Bolt(which he gained after beating DynamoMan). This power fires a lightning attack that damages all enemies in the area. After using this Ninjaman was revealed, he had taken the shock and was damaged. Bass's Weapon Energy Gauge was decreased a little after using that move.
"Bass then yelled,"take this!!!," as he shot a Magic Card towards Ninjaman. (Magic Card was obtained after beating MagicMan). This power fired cards straight to the direction he aimed at or up. The card hit Ninjaman, Then Bass started rapidly shooting Magic Cards at him. Ninjaman was hit by all of them, but then he leaped in the air and took out a Giant dart. Bass then gave himself and upgrade that allowed his buster shots to become more bigger and stronger.
He started to shoot this at Ninjaman. Ninjaman instantaneosly moved the giant Dart in front of him using it as a shield. After the smoke cleared out, Bass was shocked to see that the Dart blocked all of the blasts.
"This is a Titanium Dart, and cannot be destroyed, but im going to use it to destroy you."
He then came with great velocity and speed towards Bass. Bass started to shoot buster shots but all shots were missed as he was going to fast and he moved from left to right evading all damage. Then he jumped and had his Dart on his arm and dived in like a meteor.
"Prepare for your destruction," yelled Ninjaman.
He came in so fast that there was barely enought time to dodge.
Bass didnt take all of the damage but he had been hit with at least 80% of the force.
Bass was on the floor, then Ninjaman dissapeared and reappeared behind Bass.
"You lost Bass", said Ninjaman. And with that he moved his arm with the Dart so fast and quick towards Bass to annhilate him.
"No its just getting started", and Bass slid and evaded the fatal slice and punched Ninjaman. He then leaped back. Bass knew he was weak, but he wouldnt give up. He was to determined.
Bass was really infuriated and he ran towards Ninjaman.
Ninjaman moved quickly towards him and they were about to both clash together.
Then right before both clashed together Bass yelled, "Gotcha, take my Ice Wall.(Power obtained after beating ColdMan.)It is an Ice Wall that pushes towards the opponent and deals damage.
Ninjaman was caught of guard and was sent back with the Ice Wall and was slammed into a tree. Ninjaman was now irratated and blasted the Ice Wall that held him captive with many darts. He was just about to attack merciless when he realized Bass wasnt there.
"I know your here somewhere Bass, I can feel it. I will hunt you down.", yelled Ninjaman.
Ninjaman was searching the forest when he heard a noise behind a tree, he rushed towards the tree and threw a thousand darts, but there was no one there.
"Where is he, he couldnt have dissapeared. He's making a fool out of me.", said Ninjaman.
Somewhere above in the trees was Bass. He was playing mind games with Ninjaman. He shot a quick buster shot towards a area behind Ninjaman.
Ninjaman turned around and slashed but there was no Bass to be found.
Bass then went down and yelled,"here i am", and he quickly and quietly advanced to another area.
Ninjaman went to the voice and there was no one there. Then Bass activated Remote Mine's which were all in the area that Ninjaman was. He had left them all their.(Weapon given after destroying PirateMan). Remote Mine is a magnetic mine that sticks to the enemy, and can be detonated after shot or placed somewhere. All of the mines were shot and all exploded on Ninjaman causing severe damage. Bass's Weapon Energy Gauze was below half way.
Then Ninjaman leaped into the air and shot thousands of darts to the forest cutting all of the leaves, trees and bushes. He revealed Bass's location.
"Your going to pay!!!", yelled Ninjaman who dived towards Bass and started to slash Bass with Darts. Bass was losing life but then he jumped and shot a tree that landed on top of Ninjaman.
Bass then noticed Protoman was behind the fallen tree. "i Dont need you," yelled Bass.
Bass saw the tree containing Ninjaman move and when he looked back for Protoman, he had dissapeared just as silently as he had appeared.
The tree was thrown to Bass and Ninjaman started to kick Bass. Bass was recieving a lot of damage as Ninjaman's boots had spikes in the bottom. Bass's life was extremely low.
Ninjaman still had a quarter of his life left.
"Its time for the Flaming Dart Meteors of Doom attack,"yelled Ninjaman. and he activated his attack and many flaming darts were coming from the sky all towards Bass.
Bass started to dodge as many but he was getting hit, He was in the verge of losing, but then he used Spread Drill. (move given after destroying GroundMan). This move shoots out a giant drill, that can be broken into smaller drills many times. He used this move three times and kept breaking them down into smaller drills which blocked the darts.
Ninjaman dove in to slash him with his Dart Finisher.
Bass had a smirk in his face, he used the strong buster shots while he came, and Ninjaman's life was getting depleted but he came at full force.
Then with the last of his weapons energy gauze he used Web Burner(gotten after beating BurnerMan).Web Burner shoots out a flame in a wig wag formation that can burn anything. he moved back just as Ninjaman barely slashed him and activated Web Burner Right in front of him and the flames went through his body.
Bass stared at Ninjamans face and vice-versa, "see you are junk after all", stated Bass as the flames went through and destroyed the robot hunter.
Bass fell to his feet and was relieved he had won. He needed to recover his life and weapons, but he had succeded. He moved ahead.
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The NRPM Fan Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates