Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Would you like this game
1.Yes I would love that game!!!!!!!! 1 (33.3%)
2.It would pwn most of the megaman games 0 (0%)
3.I guess it would be alright.. 1 (33.3%)
4.ZX 2... nah it will be boring 0 (0%)
5.Thinking about it makes me sick.. 1 (33.3%)
Total Votes: 3
Megaman ZX 2
Topic Started: Mar 29 2007, 05:10 PM (275 Views)
Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
This topic was made for your opinion on your thoughts incase CAPCOM makes megaman ZX 2 because I heard rumors about it coming out just post what you voted and if you want tell why(it would be helpful) I would pick between 2 and three because I have played Megaman Zx and to me it was awesome.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I havent played it so I don't know it sounded interesting though. You didn't mean for one vote option did you? Do you want me to fix it.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Yeah can you please fix it for me and would you want a summary of the first megaman ZX so then you could see if you would like the part two if it comes out because it really isn't no problem.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I geuss but you should probably mark spoilers. since most people don't like spoilers.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
Here is the basic info on the game:

Megaman ZX Summary
This game is one of the first games that you can actually play as a female and it takes place over a hundred years after the Megaman Zero series. Anyway the name of the boy is Vent and the name of the girl is Aile. They have both lost their mothers during the maverick war. And both of them lost their mothers because a company called slither.Inc and itís ruler Serpent who is believed to help out the citizens, did not make it in time and their mother was killed. Both of them work for Giro (full name Giroutte) and his company and they are both transporters (they take packages to places) (wow so many coincidences huh) This game has some similarities to the mega man Zero series such as: Resistance Base (mega man zero) and Guardian HQ (Mega man ZX) There are things in this game called Biometals you need to use them so technically this is not a spoiler. Biometals are substances that can let you fuse with some mavericks hunters from years ago for example:you have biometal X you get Megaman X powers, Biometal P you get Phantom's powers (megaman zero series) and Biometal ZX(you can't turn Biometal Z..) Gives you Zero's powers

This was written by Phantom X.
I don't know if I should post spoilers I wouldn't want to ruin anyones fun.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ok I never really got into the zero series, I was too busy with BN.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
which one would youpick after hearing the summary?

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
probably 1 or 2.
Posted Image
Posted Image

S!N
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
i dont like any rockman games past the nes and snes
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
90% of the world supports god put this in your sig if you are one of the 10% that support the Icon Of S!N
<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/cQNlRTjV5H/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/cQNlRTjV5H/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="80" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
S!N
Mar 30 07, 11:38 AM
i dont like any rockman games past the nes and snes

those ar fun but most of them are extremly hard. You have no close I came to killing airman all those times just when he's down to one hit and he's dead he dodges all of my shots and kills me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates