Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NintendoPD; jailing plumbers for your protexction.
Topic Started: Feb 24 2007, 11:20 AM (503 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
How this works I'll start posing a crime I'll list some witnessess and list a few claims that some make. Then you must choose to interact with witnesses to get info or investigate things. I will post what they say and if you get anything. then you can try to accuse(try to give a motive too) people however if your wrong you may have to wait a while. If someone wants I'll let them do one ok heres the first.

At 10:40PM at peaches castle the pianta president for isle delfino coming to talk about an alliance collapsed at 11:00Pm he was pronounced dead. testing showed a poison in his wine. The doors were sealed to keep the killer in. when asked
Mario: said I'm inocent I was on this floor all day.
Luigi: Yes both of us the kitchen is up there.
Peach: I was in my room all day getting ready.
Toad 1: I was in the library which is across from the kitchen all day.
Bowser: I had come to kidnap peach when I saw her sneak into the library I went in and no one was there.
Security guard: he(president) told me he needed to go into that empty room down there but not to follow him, I noticed a ninji sneak in and the president walked out with a breifcase and wanted to leave but toad 2 said to justtry some of the food and wouldn't let him leave.

Witnesses
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Toad 1
Toad 2
toad3
Ninji
Noki
Pianta security gaurd
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
I suspect it is peach because bowser saw her going in the library and then she probably had a secret escape route to leave. she did it, she should pay. :You drove me nuts:
Posted Image Posted Image[
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
BLOOD HOUND
Mar 30 07, 1:22 PM
I suspect it is peach because bowser saw her going in the library and then she probably had a secret escape route to leave. she did it, she should pay. :You drove me nuts:

Can you think of a motive like why peach would want to kill him. *hint this is a bit easy just read their testimony*
Peach: I... I didn't do that... Why would I want him dead.
Ninji: *coughs some blood on the floor*
(that was another hint)
Posted Image
Posted Image

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
Where were you Ninji?
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ninji: Alright I'll explain what happened the security guy saw me to walk into that room with the president to duiscuss some top secret pianta government things. But that one toad was hanging around with peach a lot, the one that forced us to eat.
Toad2: Peach threatened me.
Peach: *begins sweating*
Posted Image
Posted Image

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
This brings my hunch back that it was you peach. why are you sweating also why were you in the library like bowser saidyou were.
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Peach: It just looks bad. *starts crying* Help me mario.
Mario: I think you did it i'm sorry...
Toad2: I didn't mean it.
(peach is responsible with the secret path being right But like i said Can you figure out the motive.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

BLOOD HOUND
Member Avatar

R.I.P.
yes i was right. the motive.... well maybe she wanted to take over the kingdom.
I AM BLOOD HOUND
R.I.P.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Peach: Oh well I geuss I should confess. I did it the ninji is an arms dealer selling nukes... The pianta president planned to have a strong defense but zI felt threatened so I planned a party to kill him at and tried to kill the ninji.
Toad 2: I knew peach was watching so I ate one of the snacks I was to force on the ninji and president so it wouldn't be fatal since 2 are deadly.
Peach: I figured it out though and made sure the president would die.
*peach was arrested the mushroom kingdom and mario are demanding the death penelty. But the judge is insisting on only 3 life terms in prison.*
i'll post the next later.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
At 10:23AM a goron collapsed when walking by a lake with his freinds it was found his body seemed abnormally lacking of water. Even though earlier a couple zoras sold them a top secret drink and the dead one drank a lot of it.
Zora1: with something appeariing white on his hands I had just come out of the water after a hard days work and some gorons asked me for a drink I gave in.
Zora2: I just noticed that one zora was laughing and mixing a whiteish substace in to something. I did notice something white on/in the lake a little earliear that day but.
Goron: My freind's mouth looked white after he drank the stuff.
(hint you need to use science to get an idea of what happened)
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The RP Galaxy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates