Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bomber Man: Act zero
Topic Started: Dec 29 2006, 12:53 PM (258 Views)
S!N
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bomber man is back. he's on the 360 and....HE SUCKS!!! yes its true the new bomber man game is a bust. given a 2.9 on gamespot and 1 out of 5 on xplay.

tell me is this what the bomber man will look like now on?

Posted Image

i hope to hell not. Full review can be found here
Talk about it here
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
90% of the world supports god put this in your sig if you are one of the 10% that support the Icon Of S!N
<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/cQNlRTjV5H/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/cQNlRTjV5H/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="80" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I had just stopped crying myself to sleep every night... I agree thats not bomberman.
*does random google image search*
This is bomberman.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
even this is bomberman
Posted Image
I could stand and sort of liked charaboms and astral knights.. (astral knights should return.) Max I could stand the rest of the new BM characters yes... The Anime bomberman grew on me. But thats wrong...
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bomber Man · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates