Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ganondorf
Topic Started: Nov 28 2006, 03:21 PM (386 Views)
SSBM LUIGI MASTER
Member Avatar
Kong
Ganondorf (Gan-on-door-fh)Posted Image
Ganondorf is believed to be the sole man born to the Gerudo tribe. Ganondorf plays the arch-enemy of Link (For more info read the topic Link) in most Zelda games. Ganondorf who is also sometimes called Ganon when he turns into a beast that looks like a pig mixed with a human, not like a Minotaur which some might compare him to. Some people may spell his name Gannon, it's incorrect, the only reason he was called Gannon was a spelling error made in a previous Zelda game. Ganon(dorf) has showed up in the following games: (That I know of)

The Legend Of Zelda
The Adventure Of Link (Sorta)
A Link To The Past
Oracle Of Ages
Oracle Of Seasons
Four Swords Adventures
Twilight Princess
Ocarina Of Time
The Wind Waker

CD-I Versions of Zelda (I believe both of them)

Super Smash Brothers Melee
Super Smash Brothers Brawl

All information ('Cept for the CD-I stuff) was obtained in the above games, 'cept for the part about the spelling error, Nintendo said that.
Posted Image
credit to CrimsonEXE of Forum Nintendo<a href='http://eapr-1/@1@SSBM%20LUGI%20LORD@2@@' target='_blank'></a>
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Land of Hyrule · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates