Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
What is this?
Topic Started: Nov 17 2006, 06:17 PM (240 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
a few days ago I was in bed and this hit me an encyclopedia for games where info is compiled for the usage of people. I'll make topics titled Mario, Kirby and so on to hold those characters. Admins and mods will put it a ton however if a member sees something missing, they can post a topic and write it for use here and staff who volenteer to do this a little, will do it. You can post info, pics and so on. Just make sure it's clear. If you are updating info and suspect somthing but arn't sure don't use it or say some think---- etc.

Now stuff about pics to cover my butt.
Legal info and guidelines for pic submission
Pics that are drawn will be romoved as most of those people can't draw, and because people claim those, Pics that can be used are official art as that is public and no one can claim those or sprites. Also please crop away as much excess white as possible before cutting into the picture and keep them a reasonable size. Now the message to anyone who will claim we used their pics.
I the head admin can not be held responsible for using a picture created by you. I will however remove any hand drawn pics or pics with your name/identifying marks as soon as possible, remember no one person can claim any official art their own unless they mark it.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · N-cyclopedia · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Webfiliates
Affiliates