Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Yoshi's Island Role Play; Marcus and Markum get their powers!
Topic Started: Oct 13 2006, 03:20 PM (653 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: *runs toword boat with an exited look* Maybe Burning Bam bro. and shine have returned.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: He's my boyfreind, A hammer bro. whose has fire powers you'll know him if you see him he has a pink helmet. He worked for bowser but defected along with Shine my brother. They should be returning here soon.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: I'm a magikoopa so maybe I can do somthing. *casts water wave* i hope this works.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: I was worried My boyfreind would have just crushed the ground forming a pool.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: I hope so... SHINE! BURNING BAM BRO! Are you on the boat?
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Shine: Hey koopie.
Koopie: Did Burning bam bro make it?
Burning bam bro.: You think i'd get caught by bowser? I've been trained in the arts of fire.
Shine: Did I hear you wanted to know about your powers? What exactly do you want to know?
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Shine: That would be somthing for BBB to teach you.
Burning bam bro: Hammer bros are know for being able to use hammers. You see those rocks throw your hammer at it when you can break 1 aim for another from 200 feet then talk to me, and i'll go to phase 2.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
BBB: Wow! Ok i'll toss a bunch of sliced pinapple up you try to hit it with your hammers. This will test your acuracy of moving targets. When you seem to have caught on I'll teach you the advanced arts.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
BBB: Yeah after I teach you some of the advanced moves. First hammer-rang Theres a tree over there try to get it to go around and return. Some hammer bros. can't do this some can just curve their throw, it's like being right or left handed it's somthing your born being able to do. I'll show you... *throws hammer causing it toogo around a nd clip the trees edge and come back* I'm capable of it but just can't fully harness it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
BBB:Well there are 2 more things to learn maybe you can learn them on the way. I geuss you should take a break anyway.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · LightSpeed RP · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates