Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Yoshi's Island Role Play; Marcus and Markum get their powers!
Topic Started: Oct 13 2006, 03:20 PM (655 Views)
General Guy
Member Avatar
Kamek's Apprentice, Fawful's Fink-Rat
It was a quiet day on Yoshi's Island, two Koopa brothers were relaxing under the gleaming sunlight..
Marcus: So I here that Kamek is coming and randomly handing out powers..
Markum: Yeah, but that doesn't mean much, he just needs defense against that Baby and the Yoshi race.
Marcus: Yeah, well wouldn't that be cool if...
Suddenly, the sky turned a dark purple, a bleak flash of light shone seemingly throughout their surroundings, and a swoop of light swirled around them.
Markum: Wwww-What's Ggg-Gggoing on???
Marcus shrugged, and hid a smile under his hands.. he knew what was happening.

Soon after, the two brothers woke up.. apparently, they had passed out. They woke up and noticed that they had a green turtle shell helmet, and a hammer in each of their hands.

Ever since Marcus and Markum got their powers, Yoshi's Island was a quiet, peaceful resort. The ripples were rolling, the flowers blowing in the brisk soft wind and the Yoshis were all happy, mingling with a few sailors in Keelhaul Key. The Yoshi Elder had come down with a sickness, so surrounding Yoshis came to Keelhaul Key through the Jungle to reach a cure. Just then a sailboat rolled into the docks... but who was it?
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: *runs toword boat with an exited look* Maybe Burning Bam bro. and shine have returned.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

General Guy
Member Avatar
Marcus: Hey who's Burning Bam Bro? Maybe he can explain our powers..
Markum: Yeah, let's go..
*Walks over to boat* Meanwhile, the volcano was building up pressure... it was about to blow!
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: He's my boyfreind, A hammer bro. whose has fire powers you'll know him if you see him he has a pink helmet. He worked for bowser but defected along with Shine my brother. They should be returning here soon.
Posted Image
Posted Image

General Guy
Member Avatar
Markum: Allright, well, we just had a question.
Marcus: *sighs* Oh... my.. MARKUM LOOK LOOK
Markum: We obtained some freaky power and..
Marcus: TTT-TH-THE VOLCANOE IS.....
Markum: We used to be Koopas but Kamek gave us Hammer Bro powers somehow.
Marcus: I tried to warn them... *sweat drop*
Suddenly, the volcano shot out a gallant flowing stream of red hot liquid, igniting all the beauty of Yoshi's Island with instant destruction and peril. Some houses were destroyed, and hopefully nobody was there.. it was coming for the port, but what would they do?!
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: I'm a magikoopa so maybe I can do somthing. *casts water wave* i hope this works.
Posted Image
Posted Image

General Guy
Member Avatar
Markum: Wow, you just saved Keelhaul Key.
Local Citizens crowded around Koopie, and didn't notice the sky darkening yet again. Was Kamek back?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: I was worried My boyfreind would have just crushed the ground forming a pool.
Posted Image
Posted Image

General Guy
Member Avatar
Marcus: Hey, there's a ship pulling into the dock now.. you think it's your boyfriend?
*Passengers start pouring out from the boat*
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Koopie: I hope so... SHINE! BURNING BAM BRO! Are you on the boat?
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · LightSpeed RP · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates