Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MegaMan Generations.; FanFic
Topic Started: Jul 1 2006, 05:38 PM (2,327 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Narator:Today you'll learn about The great Dr. Thomas Hikari grandson of The worlds best net battler Lan Hikari. In school Thomas was always very far ahead and was a master of robotics and joined scilab as his great grandfather Yuchiro had, He was so smart most people nicknamed him Light. And from then on thats how he was refered to. Now his name is clear but in those days his name was recorded incorrectly and many still refer to him as Dr. Light.
*A note appears in the background*
I am Thomas hikari, I'm working on a dangerous project, My father had goten his uncle as a gift from his father at his 14th birthday. And When my father mysteriously died when I was only 5 My mother handed me MegaMan as a rememberance of my father. Any way I'm on a break through in navi technology, My grandfather always told me how the WWW went full syncro. That stuck with me and Through some robotics and full syncro I have transfered Megaman into a robot, Now this could be done before but reaction time was slow... I induced full syncro on him causing the robotic body to become his Body, a scratch to his steel will be felt, he will taste and smell... And He will never be able to jack out... But he'll be free forever unless he dies.... My Good freind Wily the son of Regal... Helped me do likewise to several ex WWW navis. And my sister Let me have roll to work with, And my best freind the grandson of chaud who on his deathbed entrusted me Protoman and said to turn him first for MegaMan's sake...
Narator: But We'll go farther back to Lan Hikari as a boy...
Will the action start next? Probably.

What do you think?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
"Lan I know your 15 now.... and the world champion net-battler but.... you need to set an alarm..." Megaman scolds. "MegaMan If I miss one algebra class will the world end?" Lan returns with disgust. "Lan it's 11:00AM Saturday, Remember your date with Mayl? was 10:30..." Megaman says seriously. "Whats wrong with you! Why didn't you wake me up at 9:00!" Lan screams while in a panic, Grabbing a pair of pants and putting it over his halfwashed head. "Lan, I was trying to wake you since 8:00... And you got a pair of underwear stuck to the pants you think is a shirt."MegaMan chuckles "How come a guy can save the world all theses times and not be on time for a date?" Lan says in a disgusted voice. A few minutes later,
"LAN! Where were you! Can't you be on time once? And you have a sock behind your ear and whats on that pair of underwear glued to your new shirt?" Mayl Yells, "I'm sorry.... MegaMan Let me down... And i'm not sure I was in a hurry I think thats what I was sleeping in..." Lan says in a worried voice. "MEGAMAN, Is that true?" Roll asks, "How often are Lans excuses true?" Megaman says in a joking voice, "Of course not."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How much?" A strange navi says to a shady merchant. "2,000,000 Zenny." "I'll take it... I'm just short 1,900,000 zenny."The strange navi says. "Then no sale!" "Forgive me... It's for the greater good if he got this it would be bad..." The Navi's bladed red arm appears in the light and the merchant become cyber smoke as it passes through him repeatedly. "If Bass got it, it would be very bad but if that red navi got it, it would be even worse... It may take my soul but it must be done..." The navi says his sword's glow changing to an ominus purple.
"We are darkloids we must serve master Bass..." Shade man says to Blizzard man, Cloud Man, Cosmo man, And the newly revived desert man, A few regular evil navis and as with Desert man, Drill man and pharohMan. "Even if it means death the darkness still exists so we will be unstoppable!"
"Can this day get worse? Mayl put that Cannon battle chip so deep I'm worried." Lan says. "At least she forgave you in the end..." "Shut up, Hubb!.... I'm sorry I forget... sometimes..." Lan says, "Let's go home..."
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
"Lan! Lan! LAN!!! Answer me!" A voice says over the PET. "It's 4:30 AM what Chaud." Lan replies. "Barryl and I caught wind of a Strange Red navi Causing trouble at ACDC square.... I know the team broke up, But no Navis can get close enough to get a good description without getting deleted. We sent about 100 Navi's in and most were deleted the others were hurt too badly to be helpfull.... Lan If 100 regular official navi's can't get close Colenol and Protoman would not be able to succede, But if We called in Our team and barryls team Who were double checking where we had gone... MegaMan, ProtoMan, Colenol, ShadowMan, Napalm Man, Tomohawk man, SearchMan, Magnet man, Toadman, Meddy, Knight man and Number man all together maybe.... By the way Protoman just set up a banner to ACDC square." Chaud answers.
"Ok, I'll be there, MegaMan Jack in, Execute." Lan says. "Lan Your homepage is full of viruses... we have to fight." MegaMan says. "What the.... is That the life virus? No 4!?" Lan gasps. "Ok, MegaMan I'm sending you that old chaos lord chip It should clear out the weak viruses." lan says. "That worked well." Megaman says. "Now How about Meteors, A roll SP and a few air hockeys." Megaman Uses the meteors and roll, Then strategically does a few air hocky attacks. "Good job MegaMan I know were close, Ok Sword, Wide sword, Long sword, Program advance Life sword, Lance." MegaMan slices a few of the life viruses deleting them and then uses lance to kill the last one. "MegaMan Let's jack out... and Restore our health. then jack back in." lan jacks megaman out and then in. "Now let's Go to the square... MegaMan Is that....." Lan stammers. "It can't be..." Megaman Continues.

Ok Now feel free to geuss at the navi's identity and You'll find out next time the navi's true Identity.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
"OHHHHHH!!!!! Stay b-Bah-Back! Megaman I don't want to hurt you" the navi says.
"ZERO!?" Lan and megaman gasp together. "I'm sorry it was the only way to save the world from certain doom." zero says before grunting and deleting 20 official navis. Colonel looks at the dead navis leftover data which brought back the memorys of his deletion to save the world from gregar. "You'll die you virus!" Colonel runs and uses screendiv. But It barly dents the Zero virus who counter attacks colonel deleting him. Megaman screams and dashes in a flash he's colonel cross soul megaman. Lan gives megaman another sword combo he slashes zero who starts flashing with darkness seeping out. "Goodbye lan and megaman, it's over I took to much damage i'll be forever filled with darkness every byte of my body is filld with darkness." Zero jacks out. Protoman walks over to colonels decaying (in a digital way) body. "You remeber how he was given a second chance? Because wily decided to recreate colonel and iris in jail 2 years ago and you were the one to tell baryl the good news. There was in reality a backup of his soul... in getting it the file was deleted gtting it from a living navi is too dangerous so that was it.... However looking at you his soul has been copied into your body... Of course his body was deleted as well." Protoman says.
"I've got it chaud, You mean theres a process to pull colonels soul out of megaman?" lan says. "Yes, it's very dangerous theres a 89.9% chance of megaman being deleted, 5% gregar is reborn 800% stronger in megaman and 4% darkmega will replace megaman and 1% darkmega and gregar will take over him. But still theres no body" Chaud says. "Lan remember the image data machine it may be dusty but it should still have colonels image data. Megaman do it forget about me just get colonel back" Megaman says. "Let's try megaman.... I'll be right there the whole time don't worry I won't let anything happen to you .1% chance is better than nothing" Lan says although he knows megaman will soon be only a memory. "Lan is that a tear?" Megaman asks.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Colonels image data is lowered down onto a cyber table.
"You ok MegaMan?"
Protoman asks in an oddly emotional voice.
"I'm a bit worried about lan..."
"Well, it's ok if you don't want to go through with it brother."
"Brother? Is that what our friendship is at?"
Mega chimes in.
"You have a human soul Hubb, it's more than just getting deleted, you will be able to feel the pain like any human would."
Lan groans and says
"I can't watch this!"
"I think your beggining to evolve a more human like soul Protie. But, with that comes the feeling of doing anything for your friends."
With tears in his eyes Protoman embraces Megaman and just hugs him tightly.
"I'll make sure if you know..."
"I have to do this Protoman I'm sorry, I'll see you in the secret area..."
"I love you MegaMan, that is why we can cross soul."
Both navis souls crossed.
ProtoMan gasps "I feel as if revealing that, unleashed a new power. Almost as if now we are a 'band of brothers'."
"STOP WITH THIS GAY CRAP ALREADY!"
Chaud shouts.
A machine with drills begins drilling into MegaMan's crest and then an arm digs in and begins pulling something so much Mega's body bows until finally a wispy Colonel emblem is removed and Mega's body falls limp.
"I feel slightly as if my body is off..."
Colonel exclaims. "But why is MegaMan laying there dead."
"He sacrificed himself for you, Colonel, that cute little blue navi is dead because of you!"
Protoman yells as he crys and shakes Colonel senseless.
"Your body is image data, you were deleted."
"Well let's pay our respect to our good friend"
Both navis walk over to Mega who has some blood dripping out of his mouth, all of the sudden his eyes fly open blood red and his arms burst into Gregar form, followed by the rest of his body.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Colonel lifts his sworded arm.
"I may not have as strong of a body anymore, but I will fight valiantly to slay you beast."
"I can't believe Gregar was really dormant all this time..."
Protoman.exe steps forward and then hangs his head.
"I can't fight you mega..."
Gregar MegaMan.Exe growls and then creates a bugfrag in his hand.
"This is a seed frag. During our time in MegaMan we failed to pass our seed on a therefore never produced any offspring..."
Megaman eyes Protoman.
"You look like a good host..."
Colonel jumps forward and stabs his sword into megaman's chest.
"Protoman finish him!"
"No I can't I... I love him."
"If I had known you would become a ***** fruit, I would have let nebula have you."
"Ch... Chaud... after all these years..."
Protoman begins to bawl.
"ARRG! Just stop acting like a F*****!"
"I'm Ewgie, it is just i fought for so long holding my emotions in, now I can't hold my emotions in anymore. I killed millions of navis, innocent navis. I can't live with myself without Megaman, we were supposed to grow old together."

"That is wrong on so many levels Protoman."
Colonel grunts as megaman writhes trying to slice him.
MegaMan pushes the bugfrag into colonel's chest and then colonel explodes.
"Don't worry we have one for you Proto..."
Megaman lunges with another Bugfrag. A shuriken flys cutting it in two, one half still is pushed into protoman. Protoman begins to cough.
"Hmph... the great protoman needs my help. MegaMan doesn't seem that tough."
"Yeah, ShadowMan.exe, Protoman had way more firepower than I did. No way megaman can survive against all of us."
A gun locks onto megaman and begins firing relentlessly.
"NapalmMan don't underestimate this shrimp, he bested me. Without any of our souls. I must admit he has gotten sloppy though. I'm a little disapointed I traveled all this way from Sharo, and the hunt is no fun."
"I called everybody huh, there is strength in numbers huh."
Higsby yammers in his bizzare dialect.
"Except Glide, because he/she is worthless and can't even delete a Mettaur huh."
"i've waited for this day so long, the thrill of my FireMan, HeatMan and FlameMan going up against megaman, my blood is burning. I better not get too excited or I'll flare up my indigestion! Don't worry Megaman the WWW is on your side!"
Both team Protoman and colonel appear along with GutsMan.exe and Roll.exe. Match's navis stand among ColorMan, elecman, bombman, PlantMan, Flashman and IceMan. Even Sal, Miyu, windman, Raul, Tamako, Shuko, Killerman, Al Ferry, Ms. Farhan and Tenguman came.
"I could take on the world fools... Too many friends... I can't delete all of you!"
Gregar is swallowed up by MegaMan who returns to normal.
"I guess Gregar is so powerful if I borrow any of his power he'll suck me into beast over."
"Well Colonel is dead again and now your screwed up MegaMan this worked out very well."
"It's no good Protie, Colonel's soul is gone for good."
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates