Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is Banjo-kazzooie?
Topic Started: Jun 3 2006, 10:03 PM (602 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
^ Topic^
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

PIE!3.0
No Avatar
Pikachu
One of the best games in the world you should try it one day
(more about this later)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
......... Gonna tell me anytime soon?
Posted Image

PIE!3.0
No Avatar
Pikachu
Maybe...not im really sleepy..even if i just woke up.
XD
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Can someone else explain then?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
You play a neon yellow pants wearing bear with a bird in his blue backpack as you progress you'll find molehills and at those you learn vital moves. But the things you really have to watch for are getting Jiggys (golden puzzel peices) and notes. Jiggys which every area has 10 are used to finish pictures that open new worlds etc. Notes open doors in your nemisis's lair however there are 100 in every world and you must get everysingle one on one life or you basically wasted your time. (you may scrape by this once but later you may have to redo worlds) each level also has 6 hollow Hexagons and if you collect them all you gain 1 HP (honey point) there are puzzels and lots of platforming. The story is basically Banjo's(the neon yellow pants wearing bear) sister tooty, is kidnaped by a Witch named Grunty. It also began the tradition of every banjo final boss battle being a quizz about what you've seen. And one of the best things were getting changed into various animals or a vegetable in one level by a shaman with a skull for a head.
Personally I thought tooie was a lot better.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

pezaddict
No Avatar
Mushrom
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jun 9 2006, 03:28 PM
You play a neon yellow pants wearing bear with a bird in his blue backpack as you progress you'll find molehills and at those you learn vital moves. But the things you really have to watch for are getting Jiggys (golden puzzel peices) and notes. Jiggys which every area has 10 are used to finish pictures that open new worlds etc. Notes open doors in your nemisis's lair however there are 100 in every world and you must get everysingle one on one life or you basically wasted your time. (you may scrape by this once but later you may have to redo worlds) each level also has 6 hollow Hexagons and if you collect them all you gain 1 HP (honey point) there are puzzels and lots of platforming. The story is basically Banjo's(the neon yellow pants wearing bear) sister tooty, is kidnaped by a Witch named Grunty. It also began the tradition of every banjo final boss battle being a quizz about what you've seen. And one of the best things were getting changed into various animals or a vegetable in one level by a shaman with a skull for a head.
Personally I thought tooie was a lot better.

To summarize what he said, its a fun game that you should get. :)

linkirby
No Avatar
Pikachu
yeah LOL
I AM LINK KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom X
Member Avatar

Maverick hunter
I have only one of those games for GBA and that game is called "banjo kazzoie,Grunty's Revenge"I kinda liked that game

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Phantom X
Mar 29 07, 6:27 PM
I have only one of those games for GBA and that game is called "banjo kazzoie,Grunty's Revenge"I kinda liked that game

was that a side scroller or what was it?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · More Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates