Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DKRPG; The legend of the 7 bananas.
Topic Started: May 31 2006, 08:11 PM (302 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Seven valuable bananas are released and with them all world domination is a thought away. DK must beat them kremlings and a new orginazation called BANANAZ (Bad Alpha Nameless attack nutcases ZINC.) Any way DK Diddy, Dixey, Kidy, Lanky, Tiny and every other kong could be playable... Ok DK just needs an Rpg.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Why does everything need a RPG!!! We have enough of that alraedy! FF13 that's right 13 of the same series!!!!
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I just think certain games need a or a few good RPGs, Not a 4 paper marios and 5 mario and luigis.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Point is not every series needs a RPG and this is one of those.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Like Starfox... Just cause too me it would feel wrong.. OH yeah I'll have to copy that i'll have it in a second. (it's a zelda racing game But I actually thought really hard and it wouldn't take away from the series) And metroid because theres 1 character.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
There is a DK racing game coming out so maybe we will see if change is for the better.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DK's Lush Jungle · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates