Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MMBN GM Game idea; Need surgestions plz
Topic Started: May 31 2006, 06:39 PM (595 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
I might make a megaman BN game using Game Maker 6 and I was woundering if anyone had any ideas of what I should add into the game?
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I don't know what all you can do but. The navi customizer, Maybe several other playable characters, original chips, And Paint man....(a navi I invented I think theres a black and white picture on this board. But thats just my suggestions.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
I think the Navi cust idea is do-able but, I'm only gonna have chips from the game and a new kind of battle system as well as navis from Network 6 and I will have beast out just like in BN6. (Ok, I just spoiled something. My bad!)
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Right now I'm in the planning stage for the name and I need help for the name of the game. I was thinking MBN 6.5 but, that would be corny!
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well I belive one was called Chip challenge.... And there Network transmission... If I knew more I might be able to come up with a name suggestion. Maybe Megaman Network Destruction?
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Sounds like a rip-off hows about MBN SycroCross. I think might go with that. It sounds cool.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Ok, I've decided to call it MBN Online short and sweet. Also, I have decided to make it include 4 bosses and one Boss from each of BN6. I've also compiled a list of things that could be in the game:

Cross fusion
Beast Out
Cross Beast
( These are included in MBN6 also.)
Navi Cust
Party Cust
SycroCross
Dark Soul
Pure Soul

Remember some of these features may not be in the finished product. The game might release this Summer if I work on it alot.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
It sounds cool. The only thing that could stop me is that I'm using a different computer and I don't know it will work or not.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
I'll make a demo soon but, I'll get started on it right away...
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
I've only played one MMBN game and it was better than people gave it credit for. (I have Battle Network 2) the only prob I have with it is that you have to get all the secret chips to get the final star.

Back on topic, your game idea sounds fun, maybe you should make-up another bad guy like....I dunno make up a guy named....uh Gigaman! Yeah he'll be like the evil version of Mega or Protoman or....someone else!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates