Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kirby's Air Ride
Topic Started: May 21 2006, 03:46 PM (641 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Who likes the game? I personally think it's addictive.
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I know what you mean I can't stop flying my Dragoon or zooming in my Hydra* in city free run. And city freerun is in my opinion the best mode because of all the different games you can make up such as scale the ufo first etc. :kirby:

*Which happened to be the first vehicle my dad got on and he couldn't controll it for a second...
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Personally I really only bought the game because of the free trial mode. Many people that have Lan are going out and RPGing at Gamespot. They made a City Trial RPG. Therefore, City Trial mode and free trial is what is really good about it.
Ppersonally I play games like leaf frog, Hydra tag and Airplane transporter with my friends. It's actually quite fun to make up games and stuff as you were saying.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
My freind and I ended up coming up with a fort like mode where you pick a location (like volcano castle) get a random item and then hit someones fort. (It only was fun in short spurts) then like you there was a chase where i'd use the Dragoon and my freind would chase me in the hydra and the pilots flew around while the guy on the dragoon tryed to follow. (I was really good) He also liked to hide the hydra "out of bounds". I mean by that certain vehicles if high enough up can go straight up and end up outside the barriors. (there are then just invisible ones a little further out...) Only problem I'd find it and lose my dragoon and then acidentally lose the hydra once in a while.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Here's a few I like to do as well as the rules for the ones I mentioned...

Hydra Tag

Basicly, One person plays as hydra and the other players choose their vehicles of choice. Basically Hydra tries to go around and kill you, but you have a head start because Hydra has to charge up. You must stay on your vehicle, you cannot glide for more than 30 seconds (otherwise someone will just get Dragoon and glide the entire time) and you must stay in places where Hydra can actually get you. And whoever is Hydra can't go in the subway or puppy-guard the subway when someone is getting a vehicle. If Hydra kills you or you kill Hydra then you are it. So it's a good idea to get Hydra down to low health so someone my accidentally kill it. Whenever someone else is it, whoever was Hydra before must immediatly go get a vehicle while Hydra is charging. (I would recommend Swerve Star or the Wheely Scooter as they can both turn out of the path of Hydra if used correctly!).

It's kinda dumb:

Skydiving
viechiles:Dragoon
2 to 4 players
Go to the Sky pillar with the Dragoons. Then everyone goes up in the air and heads up toward the sky. At the top of your glide when your drifting down (right before it.) jump off and try to get a safe landing. The ones who are hurt from this lose.

Name: Airplane Transportation
Number of players: 4
Vehicle: Dragoon
How to Play: Bring an equal number of machines for each player, up to the Sky Garden (Pillar). Then, two players get on the machines. The other two then, jump on one of the viechiles. The driver must try to guide the passenger to a distenation of their choosing. Whoevers passenger falls off first loses.

But, one of my real favirotes is Road a new one I played today:

Name: Road
Any # of players
Distription: You must first get alot of viechiles and put them in random spots. Then each player must try to jump on each viechile to make it across a disaneted (I know I spelled it wrong.)spot. Then, if you don't land on it you lose and must keep your Kirby standing there for the rest of the game. The one not to miss a jump wins.

I love making games up.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Wait whats the sky garden is it the UFO like thing? (I really don't know)
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
May 21 2006, 03:14 PM
Wait whats the sky garden is it the UFO like thing? (I really don't know)

.Sky pillar I mean. Everyone calls it that now adays.

Sorry for the long post. That fort thing sounds so cool I've got to try that.

Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I forgot a one player one I do to train.
Name: Find the flower.
You get on the castle like area and keep going up in the dragoon trying to land as close to the tip as possible then get off and try to jump up on to the tip and find the.....Flower? I don't know why theres a flower up there.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Some people are saying it's a easter egg or It might be apart of a serect. This one guy forund different colored flowers and put colored Kirbys by it that are the same color of the flowers. He said the flowers started to glow.

I've also heard rumors of fusing a Dragoon and Hydra which a guy from gamespot said his friend did.

Although, to past time I think sky diving or extreme walking or extreme grinding is quite fun if you know what your doing.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'll see if Ign or somthing says anything because I only found that one and I've searched pretty well.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Kirby Dream Land · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates