Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The best advertisment method ever.; I can't belive I thought of this!
Topic Started: May 8 2006, 04:23 PM (397 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
How this works is you buy space in each newsletter to advertise your forums/site And I'll make sure to give you the plug in the newsletter But remember the next month is when the ad will be published. (Note: I reserve the right to deny plugging if a forum is full of nasty stuff. I also reserve the right to get mad if you take this idea without saying somthing to me. All names and terms are registered trademarks of GBPA INC. :kirby: )

Footnote: 60 zenny it's put at the very end (below the ------- line)

Midletter ad: 150 zenny in the middle of the letter you'll have your plug inserted. Examp. Also be sure to check out and join (name of advertiser) 's forum he/she says that (message from member).

Newsfilliate: 500 zenny With this you get the plug continually until you say otherwise or 6 months pass without any activity on the forum at all with no explaination.

Newsfilliate SP: Free, (yes that is free typed there) With this you get the plug continually untill you say otherwise or 6 months pass without any activity on the forum at all with no explaination, However you must also do a monthly plug of NRPM in your newsletter. Also both admins should be fairly active members. (This is basically an alliance of forums If someone wants this one I'll probably let there be a vote for a name of the alliance)

If you buy be sure to give how you would like it to be phrased if it's ok i'll put it in. If it's not I'll Pm you if you just want the ad i'll do a default message. Just post if you'd like this also there are no limits if you have the zenny it dosn't matter if you advertised or affiliated also you can do this as manny times as you want.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
You say which package you want and then In the next months newsletter a link and the name of the forum and main admins are put in so in an essence anyone who chacks their E-mail and reads the newsletter will see the ad. The newsfilliate is one that basically never runs out. Does that explain it?
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ok It will be in the june newsletter.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Look to left of one of your posts, under join date is your Zenny, Zenny is the currency used in Megaman games, everybody has some kind of coin so I decided either zenny or Rupees, Zenny sounded cooler. You get 2 per post.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum exchange · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates