Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Quick register.
Topic Started: Feb 22 2006, 09:52 PM (1,195 Views)
Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
Wow, this place totally need help. I guess no one here is into RP's.
But just cause I feel like it, I'll post my most used.

Name: Rosuto
Race: Yoshi
Look: A Black Yoshi with a spike collar wings, a black Toads vest with golden outline and a Yellow Beam Scythe.
Backround: His Clan is Advanced in technology and very intelligient.
Speacial Weapons: Beam Scythe, Telekinesis, Sword
Elemental Strength: Psychic, Fire, Metal, Gravity, Darkness, Sound
Elemental Weakness: Ice

Name: Meshi
Look: An Orange Yoshi with a blue scarf, and a Staff with a flame on the end that keeps changing colors.
Backround: His family took in Rosuto after he fell from Space Sanctuary.
Speacial Weapons: Elemental Staff, Telekinesis, Kunai.
Elemental Strength: All
Elemental Weakness: None really, I guess speed.

Name: Naomi
Race: Ice Shinobi/Human
Look: A 16 year old girl with a strapless red chinesse dress and Dragon arm bracelet.
Backround: She is related t Haku and is a Stealing Nin.
Speacial Weapon: Senbons (Giant Needles) Kunai, Guillotine Sword, a little Psychic.
Element Strength: Water, Ice, Darkness, Wind.
Elemental Weakness: Elec.

Well there you go. I have many more but I don't think this site will have RPG battles anytime soon.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
I coulda sworn I registered these characters somewhere before, but if I did, pleze delete this.

Name: Dashi
Look: A white yoshi with a white monks robes and tabis.

Background: The brother, guardian, and teacher/master of Meshi. In there village, he is known as "the weapon master" due to his strange ability to master a weapon just by watching someone else use it.

Special weapons: Xanbatou, Paper Charms, Paper Bombs, Scroll, Numchucks, Smoke Bomb, and Origami. In rare occasions, will summon a white chained chomp.

Element: Wind, Light, Dark, Grass, and Elec

Weaknesses: Poison, and Time

Signature Moves: Light Arrow, Death Plant, Tornado, THunder jabs, and Machine Gun fist.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · LightSpeed RP · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates