Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Quick register.
Topic Started: Feb 22 2006, 09:52 PM (1,192 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Basically read the rules for RPing in This board. And if you still don't understand look at a few of the topics then if you have questions PM me. (note you can put your element as none if you don't want one)
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

S!N
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Taken from my book (comming in stores in like....5 years lol) i'l change it to fit Nintendo.

Name: Sin
Race: Shy Guy
Look: A black dressed shyguy with a cracked mask and smells of death.
Background/bio: Taken into the overlord of life and death in all worlds. to keep the worlds ballnced he is given a magic list, any name on that list muss be Reaped of his/her soul.
Special weapons: A long scythe with the end of it made of pure Darkness that can cut thrue mountens, backup weapon are small Needles the size of finger but coted with deadly poison
Special attacks: None
Element: Darkness

this is for just some RPing. not long fights and things like that
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
90% of the world supports god put this in your sig if you are one of the 10% that support the Icon Of S!N
<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/cQNlRTjV5H/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/cQNlRTjV5H/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="80" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

General Guy
Member Avatar
Kamek's Apprentice, Fawful's Fink-Rat
Name: Terrance
Race: Ukikki
Look: Black skinned Ukikki with a skull painted on forehead and red glowing eyes
Background/bio: unknown
Special weapons/attacks: none
Element: Shadow, Evil
Posted Image

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
I feel as though I must register the awesome Kurosen. Though I'd hardly call this a quick-register. And not-that-Nintendo, either. I just feel like registering him. Because he WAS the main antagonist in most RP's with BlackYoshi. o_o

Name: Kurosen

Race: 50% Human/Nobody, 50% Demon

Look: Organization XIII-style robes, long white hair, glowing red eyes

Background/bio: Kurosen was once a good man, but was tempted to join the dark side. He studied time, and, eventually, discovered the Time-Loop, which made a copy of him 2000 years in the past. There, he sent Lich, Kary, Kraken, and Tiamat (the Four Fiends) to the present time, where they sent the original Kurosen back. There, he fused with his copy and doubled his power. He was then killed, became Hell itself because not even hell could contain him, and wreaked havoc upon the earth. In the end, a group of Yoshis (I'm looking at your characters, BlackYoshi) weakened him, and one of his former cult members ripped out his spine and killed him. He returned back 2000 years in the past via Time Loop, where he waited for 2000 years until the present day came. He then killed Cakrada, Novox, Garland, and Gigatrix and absorbed their powers, becoming the Kurosen that he is now.

Weapons- Oblivion (Dark keyblade), Oathkeeper (Light keyblade), Imperialist

Special Attacks-

---ATTACK SKILLS---
Tsunami- A water-elemented attack that drowns the opponent in a continuing wave of rushing water
Judgement/Judgment- An ice-elemented attack that does massive damage and freezes anything in range
Hellfire- A fire-elemented attack that induces massive burns, and sets anything in range on fire
Hurricane- A wind-elemented attack that does massive damage, and anything in range is picked up and thrown about
Earth Fangs- An earth-elemented attack in which a spiked cage of rock surrounds the target, and then implodes, crushing the one trapped in the cage with spikes
Hellís Wrath- A dark-elemented attack in which a wraith absorbs the energy of the target, and restores the casterís energy
Piercing Beam- A light-elemented attack. A ring of light forms around a target and light beams shoot the target from every part of the ring until the ring is destroyed
Shock Coil- A thunder-elemented attack in which the caster holds out their weapon. A lightning beam extends from it and locks onto the target for constant damage.

---DEFENSE SKILLS---
Aqua Evasion- Water-elemented. The caster turns into a water copy of themselves.
Sub Zero- Ice-elemented. An orb of ice surrounds the caster and almost all attacks against the Sub Zero-guarded person are futile
Flame Wall- Fire-elemented. A ring of un-extinguishable fire surrounds the battle area. The caster can jump into the flames unharmed, where they can jump out and attack at any angle
Tornado Barrier- Wind-elemented. A strong force field of wind surrounds the caster, and anybody (or anything) that comes near is blown far away by the strong winds
Burrow- Earth-elemented. The caster burrows underground (a hole forms, and then closes when they go through). They are free to attack underground.
Demon Lordís Edict- Dark-elemented. A wraith appears and protects the caster. The wraith takes damage for the caster.
Heavenís Gate- Light-elemented. An orb forms around the caster. The orb takes several hits to break, and most attacks prove ineffective
Electic Charge- Thunder-elemented. The caster becomes electrically charged and anything that touches the caster has a highly dangerous shockwave go through it

---OTHER SKILLS---
Poison- Adds poison to the casterís attack skills. Any target that makes contact with these skills are immediately poisoned. This poison is highly dangerous.
Phoenix- The caster incinerates and reforms. They are not healed, but all physical wounds vanish (e.g.: if they lose a limb, they get their limb back).
Clone- The caster creates multiple clones of themselves, all of which can attack
Hadoken- A blast of non-elemental energy. A nuke with the power to level a small kingdom, or a very large township.
Mimic- The caster gains skills that their opponent uses against them.

Element: None

NOTE-
The Imperialist is a sniping weapon. The intent of the Imperialist is for the military to use in the future. It is currently a prototype, but Kurosen managed to get one. The Imperialist fires a red laser beam, and any headshots from it are fatal. Also, the user becomes invisible if they donít move to any other place while using the Imperialist.
Current Project: Paper Mario TCG V2
Sample- Posted ImagePosted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Kurosen
May 18 07, 7:19 PM
I feel as though I must register the awesome Kurosen.  Though I'd hardly call this a quick-register.  And not-that-Nintendo, either.  I just feel like registering him.  Because he WAS the main antagonist in most RP's with BlackYoshi. o_o

Well actually I probably should remove the nintendo from this forums title since, unless mass rps were made all Rps from all places should be able to coexist. Even if (Gasp... OMG) they were fairly original.(not based on games etc.)
Also the quick is just so you don't have to post that in every RP you RP in.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Protoman
No Avatar
Commander
I coulda sworn I registered these characters somewhere before, but if I did, pleze delete this.

Name: Dashi
Race: Yoshi
Look: A white yoshi with a white monks robes and tabis.

Background: The brother, guardian, and teacher/master of Meshi. In there village, he is known as "the weapon master" due to his strange ability to master a weapon just by watching someone else use it.

Special weapons: Xanbatou, Paper Charms, Paper Bombs, Scroll, Numchucks, Smoke Bomb, and Origami. In rare occasions, will summon a white chained chomp.

Element: Wind, Light, Dark, Grass, and Elec

Weaknesses: Poison, and Time

Signature Moves: Light Arrow, Death Plant, Tornado, THunder jabs, and Machine Gun fist.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Rosuto as a Yoshi!!!!!

Stick
Member Avatar
Goomba
does it have to be a race from Nintendo? cause I cant really tell.
Feelings? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings? Blokes who're bludgeoning their wife to death, with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
No, it can be like human, goblin, robot, alien etc. But this only applies to the lightspeed rp area, not the regular galaxy part.
The reason is that the regular RPs are more sophisticated. "Natural selection" is a perfect example of how this would create a problem. It goes for a sense of sadistic realism, most if not all of the characters here would eliminate that. Considering the only ones here are videogame related staying simple or gaming related probably would be your best bet.
Also say you planned to create an RP centered around aliens, in the LightSpeed you would have to deal with people registering all of these gaming related characters. If you wanted to restrict that I would recomend making the RP in the regular area.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hylian
Member Avatar
Virus
May I join your quick role play as Link?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well kind of... Since link isn't an original character some issues arise, for example say the creator of an RP wanted to control Link. Obviously both of you can't control one Link. (however you could just have Link have the 4sword and have it split off a second link. You still would need a way to differentiate your characters though.(maybe you could call your Link RedLink, WhiteLink or so on if a problem arises.) Still, if someone banned the 4-sword from being used in their RP it could cause problems.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · LightSpeed RP · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates