Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dark Hyrule,
Topic Started: Feb 22 2006, 09:39 PM (1,241 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Rocky: Well, you see my people had a legend that one of them would rise to be the master of one of the triforce, power. As I grew up it was made clear I was that warrior who would save the gorons from the impending invasion of the gerudo on our homeland. I had gone through the ceremony to accept the triforce and had it in me. Then some foul magic came into play, it was torn out and Gannon had it, he had heard his people would soon be destroyed and took it to save them. The truth was, his people would propose a treaty and we would live in peace. I swore to get it back, my birthright, the only hope to peace whatever the cost. Later I happened upon a purple triforce, just touching it granted incredible power.
Shade: and it corrupted the owners soul, until it would start to rot from their body.
Rocky: That has only been seen in mortals! Nevertheless, I used it so much it's power began to reside in me and...
Shade: It's called the triforce of deception, an evil manifestation. It lacks an owner, but claims many. Vaati was one, being a mage his quick tap seems to have reversed itself.
Rocky: EXCUSE ME! and it is the 2nd triforce of power!
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bunshin:*eyes widen* You put trust in the Triforce of Deception? (See, Bunshin had already known about the Triforce of Deception, through experience) You fool. Don't you know it corrupts the body and mind, no matter what species? I should know. In a previous profession, I was assigned to destroy it. However, as I drew near, it emmited some sort of aura that nearly destroyed my brain. So, I ran from that cursed thing.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Rocky: Like I said those side effects have only been observed in people who arn't special.
His eyes and nostrils flare, and some strange marks appear on his body.
Shade: Oh, No it's power is coming too, he is becoming Oni Rocky!
Shade Grabs his head and strong purplish flames go from rocky to shade.
Shade: I could get used to your power, man. Still rocky, there is nothing to say Vaati is exactly as he was before. Or that even you are the same inoccent Goron. It is even unclear for me, if it's power could have a negative effect.
A hulking demon like (humanoid)monster walks into the group.
Trio: Shade, your right, I mean you are the... Oh, nevermind still your powers to absorb and digest darkness could be greater than it's corrupt ability. I wouldn't tempt fate though Shade, your tendency to get intoxicated on dark is a horrible side effect alone! Also, Rocky you have been corrupted, your soul is heavily damaged, I can see inside of you and see the horrible sight, even you arn't immune to that much of it's power.
Rocky: how dare you!
Rocky charges, but trioswings the blunt edge of his sword and knocks rocky into a tree so hard he passes out.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Darknessapprentice
Member Avatar
Star Fox Member
Bunshin: Thanks, Trio. I had no idea what he would do when enraged. *Turns to Shade* And he's right. You shouldn't accept Deception into yourself, Shade. I don't want to see you corrupted by it.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Trio: It was nothing, I am the most powerful being in all of hyrule.
Shade: Gbpa's magic seal couldn't diminish your ego could it?
Rocky comes too.
Rocky: It was my magic he stole!
He continues thinking, "But, I could break the seal to free him and then reseal him with my new seal, so as to have a pet to sic on people."
Rocky: Lets continue to the first dungeon.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · LightSpeed RP · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates