Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fersadenotepon, Dastompion and sahartala saga.; Fanfic
Topic Started: Jan 15 2006, 08:51 PM (470 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
First off these are my original characters to be installed in zelda so a short bio.

Name:goooy\king Fersadenotepon(fur-sadden-ought-ep-hon) and choooy master Dastompion loooy\sahartala (sahar (the desert minus A) tuluh)
Ages: unknown (over thousands)
genders:male
description: they are big monsters who can transform into anything when not transformed or a puddle Fersadenotepon looks imposing he is 15ft tall very muscular he has flames for hair (and also uses lot's of fire attacks) dastompion has messy blue and pink hair he also shares his brothers piercing red eyes and black lips. He has a suit of metal armor that looks like it should be in a royal family. He has a weakened copy of goooooy's sword who promised to perfect the duplicating spell one day. Unlike his brother he focuses on water ability's they are actually twins and they can merge. There species is actually a mix of gerudo, goron, zora and hylian. sahartala, goooy and chooooy's little sister though looks a little different . (three of them 3 triforces hmmmm I'll combine them later)
she is weak very weak! And has green going into blue going into pink hair (each stripe is like this | not -) she has no armor but is very good at morphing. She shares a stronger (than chooys copy) of the super sword and uses electricity. There species is called.. Well actually no one knows.. Fersadenotepon was gannons pet until he fought and absorbed gannon and then spit him out gannon quickly recoved although he had trouble not protecting old ladies from moblin robbers for a few weeks. Then he joined gannons army gannon dosen't know his identity he has the strength of 50 gannons he and gannon often fight he is determined to beat and absorb the hero's life energy for eternity and rule the planet. With gannon as his pet he thinks if he absorbs zelda and gannon to he will become invincible. He also has a blade that is the exact opposite of the master sword it doubles his attackpower it is called dark quadruple helix. Fierce deity's strongest blade tempered and infused with pure darkness he also has almost every item link has only it too is infused with darkness and doubles his strength. He plans to take the master sword gannons each of the fierce deity's blades and merge them creating dark helix infinity. Dastompion was ganonns double and took the blame for so much, he even was phantom gannon until he murdered gannon but gannon can't die so datompion was imprisoned. gooooy was going to save his brother from gannon when he absorbed gannon. They both plan to doublecross each other in the end but can't do it could these things actually deep down care about each other?

Location:as you are so close to ganon you can smell him they will block your way (not to help gannon if they win they will just absorb ganon and control the universe.) then you must fight them if you win they will merge and become 20ft tall their hair looking like fersadenotepon's hair. They also have huge muscles and 2 small horns and dark energy is visibly coming off of them. If you want to win you have to be good or before hand follow zelda's words and go into the master sword shrine in the tower of the gods mini dungeon and lay the sword in it's resting place so it can power up. And deal massive damage they take 2 hearts by them selves (unless you power up your sword then it's 1) when combined they take 7 hearts or 3 (again it depends if you power up your sword) and alone they take about 10 hits each 5 if you powered up your sword combined it's 50 unless you get the upgrade then it is only 20

sorry about the technical info but i want people to know them.

This is their story.

As the 3 goddesses formed the earth and it's population they created 3 magical triangles who grant legendary ability's to their chosen owners or as in the case of an evil man named Ganondorf Dragmire their forced user. These objects became known only as "the Triforce" one for courage another wisdom and one raw power. If all 3 were obtained a mere mortal could become like a god and rule the world if the goddesses allowed, however in the first 1000 years or so of the world an evil wizard named Agnaherm (the ancestor of Agnahim) collected all 3 completely good pieces and then realized his evil desires would keep him away so he searched day and night for a way to control them so he called forth the departed souls and in one fell swoop they merged into the triforce until they turned it evil. The goddesses knew by doing this the triforce might never become pure but this was the power of themselves from another dimension being used so all they could do was force it out. A couple years later some thunder struck the ball of evil bringing it to life in 3 forms with traces of the triforce in them these beings were immortal and would wander till the goddesses ended time. The first part king Fersadenotepon rampaged for 2 whole weeks destroying a large continent know as Hyrule while Dastompion kidnapped farm animals from another land known as Termina while their sister was sent to find a home. Hyrule was built up again only half as big, Termina was invaded by Hyrule though. They met and ended up merged as Trio. Soon their little cave became a huge castle however they would leave in a few days to wander for 5000 years because a couple of Hylians had a son named hyrule a day ago and in 3 days a princess would be born, a man of the race gerudo also had just been corrupted by power after using a spell with a side effect to infuse this yellow triangle to save his race sadly his race, all he cared about was annihilated by his hand. The 3 ultimate owners of the triforce were all on earth.......

"We should stick together." Fersadenotepon says as they set out "we'll crush this puny realm
and then take over the rest of the dimensions, even the dimension not only of sight and sound but of the mind and it's boundaries are only that of the imagination." "That is horrible Bro. That's not in the script it was the Twilight Realm not the Twilight Zone!" Dastompion says. As they continue they meet a group of Moblin thugs and crush them and then laugh but then notice a yellow object and are strangely drawn to it...."That's mine." "No!" soon they begin fighting and a goron begins laughing "It's just a piece of my triforce soon I'll have imprisoned them and can use them to get it back.......

Part 2:A Villian attacks.
It was a nice sunny day but soon a dark cloud floated over Hyrule castle and it became a dark and stormy night. (even though it was day ) A cloaked man descended to the castle entrance the king ordered his guards to stop the intruder but this man tossed the guards like feathers on the wind without touching them. He continued to the king and yanked on the hood of his cloak before bowing in honor. "Where is your daughter your highness?" He asked without noticing the queen holding zelda beside the throne. "Nevermind..." He started walking for the queen. "GO! YOU HAVE TO PROTECT ZELDA!" The king order to his wife who began running with tears dripping. Then a cold wind blew and the man jumped and used it to reach the queen and snatch zelda, the queen jumped at the man and wrapped her arms around his neck, in defense he threw her off him but accidentally dropping her on a sword killing the queen. And with that he vanished into the wind and reappeared in outcast village just outside of Hyrule and went into a house to find the hero but the hero's parents ran for the guards and in haste he kidnapped Links sister. As he left his hood dropped and it was revealed he was only a 10 year old boy.
Back with trio the goron continued even though Ganon stole my triforce I'll get it back by sending these creatures to steal back the triforce of power to me, it's true owner Rocky.
Rocky then trapped the 3 in a bottle and continued on his way.....

(you probably know who the kid is.)

The quadforce

"Please...." The 3 villains whined "We'll help you find your triforce if you release us." Rocky shakes his head "Ok....." Then he lifts his hands above his head and casts a spell. "I just put 30 bombs in you with a special fluid that will cause great pain if you disobey a command it's going too hurt...." (it's like a shock collar) Rocky continues talking as they walk along. "You probably know about the triforce and how it came to exist correct?" They all nod. "Well there is a 4th one of pure evil that was meant for Ganondorf Dragmire, it's the triforce of deception in reality it's meant for several people along time's path. An example is a man who is gifted in wind abilities thinks it's the triforce of the wind for him others believe it is theirs. I was meant for the triforce of power but Ganon stole it from me. All I have is this chunk and you probably are asking how the 4th once came into existence. Near times start an evil spirit wished to become more powerful than the 3 God\Goddeses and created this triforce to deceive people. It is completely evil I doubt even you could handle it...Currently It's locked up under the triforce pedestal we need to get it if we wish to take my triforce back I have a feeling there will be many traps and this wind master will be searching for it too...." Then Dastompion says "How far are we Rocky?" "We are almost there when we reach the hilltop it will be in sight......."

Ok now you definitely should know who this wind guy is.... And the next chapter will start the journey for this new triforce.

The catacombs of death

"UUUUUGGHHHH!!!" Fersadenotepon grunts as he pushes the pedestal away just then they hear a man laugh evilly and then a boy's shadow dashing off. "Dang it! He blew himself in i knew Vatti was going to be trouble....And That's just the beginning he didn't laugh....." Rocky says. They continue running after their competition for this lost triforce. Vatti then blows a gust of wind knocking these villains (and 1 hero) into a room that is a much shorter path but also much more dangerous as is seen when 5 angry Ghomas and 10 baby Lanmolas wake and decide it's time for a snack. Rocky dashes at the largest Ghoma then turns into a ball and knocks it over then jumps up and punches it at full strength, breaking it in 2. (he was meant for the triforce of power) "Shoot!(don't want to get banned) if i had my triforce of power he would have evaporated!" Fersadenotepon, Dastompion and Sahartala merge and crush half the Lanmolas while a Ghoma bites there back on a nerve disabling them and turning them into slime. Luckily sahartala shocks the ghoma frying him and all but one remaining Lanmola. Rocky then backs into a wall getting ready to crush one but ends up cornered.......
Then a pile of bones pop up "Great now a Stalfos appears can this get any worse?" While Rocky complains he notices the Stalfos is killing the rest of the monsters then he says "I'm Steve thanks for helping me I'll join your team." as they enter the next room they see the man who laughed. it turns out he's.....(Ok I'll tell you) the King of the super Stalfos a skeleton 50 feet high with glowing eyes and dripping blood from his last prey..
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
The battle with the bones

trio slash at the stalfose monsters arm it falls. rocky pound the kings foot. the monster slaps at trio it misses steve throws the arm destroying the other arm but peircing trio as well. rocky uses the old arm to destroy the legs and then the body leaving a head shooting fire balls. (ok it's gonna be good again) Steve walks over to trio and starts spinning the bone like the beast told him to. Steve thinks "No he's my freind!" and lies the trio down then tosses the bone destroying it's head. trio lies on the floor bledding from the chest finnaly it stops "your hurt badly trio." "i know steve but i'll be ok". Then they head over to the hallway leading to the room that leads to the triforce of deception. as they exit the hallway vatti laughs "thank you for killing that monster i'd hate to waste my great powers on such a weak creature it makes me shiver just thinking about it." "you coward you just ran across the floor didn't you." rocky acuses "yes now leave or i will kill you."
then trio says "we won't backdown." Vatti crushes steve with his wind power "I feel all dirty now. since i'm nice i'll let you guys leave now with your.....freind as a reminder of what is down door number 2. also i bet you didn't know this but steve would have betrayed you." "shut up you.....steve is our freind" trio says "he's right trio i'm a good guy but i would have been very sad to have to try to stop yooo-ughh!!....good bye frein...." steve says as his eyes fade and he heads to stalfos heaven. "you killed my freind you'll pay!"...

Vatti vs. Trio and Rocky: Winds of death

Trio lifts it's sword. "No Trio don't fight your to weak..." Rocky says "Rocky i'm fueled off of the earths evil, by fighting this guy he'll help heal me plus destroying Steve was evil. And i'm going to transform soon into a deadly creature because i want REVENGE!!!!"
Trio yells. Vatti throws a tornado down as rocky lunges in ball form. Trio watches in amazement as Rocky lay motionless after the storm ends. "You killed Rocky!!" trio screams
Then he (1/3 she) bursts into a dragon like creature and shoots a dark ball of power at Vatti. "Wow, it's nice I'll fight someone close to my own strength for once but you'll have to do much better than that to defeat me!" Vatti gloats then air begins blowing from his body meaning a direct attack is all that can hurt him but No-matter how hard trio lunges it's not enough. But then out of no where Trio gets launched at Vatti who then lay injured.
"rocky?" Trio gasps as he turns to see Rocky standing there. "He almost got me..." Rocky replies. "Excuse me but why were we fighting?.." Vatti asks...

Vatti: Freind or foe?

"Wait you mean you didn't know what you were doing?" Rocky gasps "Yes and no it was like watching myself on autopilot. I admit my search for the triforce of the winds caused me to become...imoral And kidnap children with the triforce in their blood causing them to search out each triforce i was going to get the triforce of the winds and then get courage and wisdom then with ease I'd steal power from Ganondorf...and Rule the world as a nice man but something happened when i entered this dungeon....I Was possessed i guess."
Vatti replies "Well that is not the triforce of the winds it's the triforce of deception many think they should have it sadly I don't have mine, the triforce of power was pure but gannon forced and now he is entitled the triforce of deception and I should get power back." Rocky boasts. "Well guys i really feel bad I'll go and get the triforce for us." Vatti says as he dashes for it. "WAIT how can we trust you?!?!" Trio yells. "Trio he's weak now if he tries anything we can kill him....." Rocky says. A minute later Vatti exits the room "Heh,heh,ha i got it guys but should I keep my promise? I can't believe I wanted to be a nice ruler." Vatti says "After touching this i realized i was mislead and that i should be worshiped as I kidnap girls and..." (he mumbles some creepy things) "but I'll Join the party
and travel wherever you go since you beat me fair and triangle." Trio packs away the triforce and leads them out. Later as the sun sets trio suggests they stop in a town to rest after that battle. Later that night Rocky drugs Vatti so he must stay loyal.........

(keep checking back to find out if he stays on their side or betrays them. And will rocky ever challenge Ganondorf to a fight for his triforce of power?)

No come back here, you theif!

"Yawn" The sun had already been up for 2 hours that spring morning when Rocky woke to see the others were fast asleep. Being exited to be able right the wrong with Ganon as well as hunger hunger made him impatient as he paced in the bathroom of their room after showering.
"It's 9:00:1" (9:00 am to us) he grumbled "Guys are you ready to eat?" "Yeah i feel sick why didn't you wake me?" Trio asked. "I wasn't sure what to do i guess I'll wake Vatti now."
As they sit in the dining hall rocky notices the owner looking worried. "What is wrong Mr.?" Rocky asks. "Ummmmm, no don't let him rob you he's super fast!" Rocky felt a breeze as well as his pack getting lighter... "Nooooo! TRIO!!! The iforce-Tay was stolen" and with that the legendary language of piglatin was born. Since they had agreed on this code Trio screamed as if someone stole his arms and legs. "And worse all the clothing and food was taken too. MR. umm we'll be right back everything of ours was stolen." Rocky said. "No kid get your stuff I'll manage without 10 rupees and take this cake that kid ordered before laughing hysterically and fleeing. That will teach him to stay with what he buys. The owner says. Vatti says "I know where he is." As they approach the thug he grows into a beast, with one quick shot though Vatti vaporized him but also shattered the triforce into who knows how much. But as the only hope for finding it they needed a piece and one lands on Vatti. They start heading towards the nearest one over the border into Termina.....

Thats all I did at nsider I'll continue these later
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
The tektite at night.

Trio and the rest decide to stop and camp as the sun begins to set.
Then Vatti starts staring off into the horizon they will travel the next day.
"What is it vatti?" Rocky asks "I see somthing spider like.....Sort of like a tektite only to big... whatever it is it's coming and I bet it has a triforce peice."
"Oh-Yeah nothing to relax you like A good fight." Trio says
"It is a giant tektite and it looks angry.... Well how strong can it be it's just a big salivating Tektite..." "You are wrong, Young wizard I am tectilla and I belive you have a peice of my triforce..."
"It is ours we found it first you overgrown insect." "So be it I was hungry anyway."
Trio jumps and slashes repeatedly barly scratching it's skin...."Dang what is this, Metal?"
"Well a rock has got to do somthing." Rocky says as he flys just to get squashed as he is jolted out of his ball. "my legs he trapped my legs...." Vatti then trys blowing him away but he trapps vatti in a sticky white substace from his mouth. And then while Trio stands in shock he beats It till Trio can barly see. Then Tectilla reaches down to eat Trio alive......
Posted Image
Posted Image

Midian
No Avatar
Koopaling
Nice job, dude. I like what you've done.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
thank you.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Midian
No Avatar
Koopaling
No problem, are you think of build a website with this content on it?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm working on a gaming website but it will be a while before I get it up. but I'd probably link this and my web page.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Midian
No Avatar
Koopaling
Okay, cool. I'm sopposing it'll be called Nintendo Role Play?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Actually no, the only reason I called I put that in the name here is because I made this After nsider closed PORP. I probably would call it somthing like GBPA.com or somthing.
Posted Image
Posted Image

PIE!3.0
No Avatar
Pikachu
Cool :1up:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Great Land Of Hyrule · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates