Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bowser's Castle; RP in Bowser's castle!
Topic Started: Dec 15 2005, 09:39 PM (2,371 Views)
Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Unknown: *A red laser beam flies through the air from the ruins of the castle, missing Koopie's head by a slight margin* ...Blast. *Hops out of the wreckage*

(I'll be registering Kurosen in hopes to revive the RP board. This thread in particular.)

Kurosen: It's not over yet. See the gathering of energy over there? *Motions towards the ruins of the castle, where a black orb is growing larger continuously* I'm testing my new powers. I plan to use that orb to send us, this castle, and area to the abyss, where I shall revive Bowser and enhance him with magical, demonic powers. Making him unstoppable. Unless any of you object? Feel free to die. *His keyblades materialize*
Current Project: Paper Mario TCG V2
Sample- Posted ImagePosted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Kurosen: *Looks at everyone* You little...

Professor Bookman (Gigatrix's creator): *Runs in* No! Kurosen! You killed Gigatrix, and I won't let you kill these people!

Kurosen: Shut up, fool. *Eyes flash*

Professor Bookman: *Surrounded by a sphere of ice*

Kurosen: *Extends his arm and the area flashes. The ice explodes and the professor is no where in sight* ...Hm. Now, you fools. Is THAT what you want to happen to you?

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
(Indeed.)

Kurosen: So... which one of you are foolish enough to challenge me? In other words... who wants to die first?

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
(OOC: Hm, very well.
I give permission to maim Kurosen to some extent because he has Phoenix.
I have to do something anyway. Now that you bring up dinner... I feel like eating. o_o)

Kurosen: Then... You're going first. *Eyes flash, and a column of wind appears and surrounds GBPA* This hurricane spell should destroy you. *The hurricane throws GBPA into the ruins of the castle* And now this. *Backflips into the air to where GBPA is flying through the air, and slams him in the back with Oblivion and Oathkeeper* You're a fool to challenge me.

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Kurosen: Grr... *Grabs GBPA's wrist, and sparks fly from Kurosen's hand. He twists GBPA's wrist, then lets go and gets slashed* You're a strong one... *Backflips to avoid any more scratching* Earth Fangs. *A spiked cage of rock surrounds GBPA and closes in*

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Kurosen: *The earth cage begins to crack* What the-- seems my power isn't all I thought it was. *The cage finally shatters* ...That's it. *Holds out Oblivion, and a bolt of lightning shoots out and locks onto GBPA, shocking him every second* Hahaha! This should finish you!

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Kurosen: *Walks over to GBPA and whacks him in the back of the head with Oblivion to make sure he's down* ...Now. I believe it's time to revive King Bowser.

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Kurosen: I remember you. You're all fools. Let's see what you've got. *Leaps into the air, pulls out a red gun, and then he and the gun are invisible. There's no telling where he went after jumping*

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Kurosen: *Shoots the Imperialist, the laser blasting at Shade's chest* Still have to work on my aim... What the... Dark wave? Hm. *Quick-moves a few yards behind Shade* Piercing Beam! *A ring, more like a cylinder, forms around Shade and beams of light shoot out from every angle* Let this be your demise.

Kurosen
Member Avatar
Kremling
Kurosen: Impressive. *Whirls around and strikes Shade with Oathkeeper, and blocks with Oblivion* But my skills are even more impressive. *Backflips* Flame Wall. *A ring of magical flames surrounds the area, blocking anybody from getting in or out* Well... *Hops into the flames*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · LightSpeed RP · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates