Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Might as well just toss a raft and a noodle in and call it a pool!
Topic Started: Jun 14 2010, 07:42 PM (175 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
My basement is full of water. We've been sucking the water up and emptying it but it keep coming. It would be nice if the lay of the basement led to the drain, but instead it is like.
----_____
---/------|_|

Text doesn't do it justice but it does slant down for about a foot from the drain and then it gets flatish and then it begins sloping at about 30 degrees away from the drain. Did the people who made this basement have bad levels or were they drunk. Throughout the whole basement you have random slight hills and valleys between more pronounced valleys it is like an illogical undulation.

I also sat down last night and begin to write a new story. I am currently writing like 4 different novels, but they all are markedly different in style. It has ended up having to do with vampires, and I'm going to soon introduce 'zombies.' So far it is very serious and it has highlighted a vampire's life and how he has tried to abstain from his urges and become a doctor is a rural mid-western town. He is mopey and depressed because he attracts many women who want to be with him, but cannot in good morals risk turning them or procreating and forcing another person to endure his suffering. Then another vampire comes into town causing a ruckus and the town, who suspected all along, but knew he was a benevolent healer begin to turn against him. Also yes, I address the irony of a celibate vampire working as a doctor. Also, yes; zombies will come but it won't end up lame like everything else having to do with zombies.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
My basement has gotten flooded before, so I know exactly what that's like. Lightning struck some pipe and caused our toilet to vomit gallons of water (and other stuff) for about an hour. -.-'

4 novels? Wow, I always get urges to write stuff, but they never make it past about three pages before I give up.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
At least some nasty carpet from the 80's has to go and the basement needs to be organized.

Yeah... I kind of feel weird starting a new novel, but I'll get them done eventually. XD
Well there is one that relates to dreams.
One that is essentially a specialized version of something similar to an x-men like story; but written as a novel and with logic and more believability.
A sequel to the novel I have completed; which if things go badly can just become a long epilogue as I cry myself to sleep t night. One installment just isn't enough to wrap up the plotlines...
Then the vampire/zombie one, which is very different in style and impresses me. As long as I can do the zombies without becoming cheesy I think I'll be golden.

I'd like to try to get some stuff published, but i'm just holding back because I want to know what pulls people into 'fad novels' like Stephen King, Harrey Potter and Twilight; both what the authors do differently from the 'failures' and what attracts enough of the masses that they tell others. A diagram of how they become popular would be ideal. Like are they recommended or does it tie into the popularity contest somehow. Essentially, why does the early adopter snatch it and then how do they spread knowledge of it?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I was in the mountains when my basement got flooded so when I come back home all of the stuff from the basement had been moved upstairs. It was so messy I could barely stand being inside those days.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates