Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
World of Goo; A flash game you must pay for
Topic Started: Nov 16 2009, 10:25 PM (169 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Don't get me wrong, this game isn't bad. It is a little fun and includes some fairly clever mechanics. In this game you have living balls of slime and can build structures by sacrificing them.(Yes a game that promote living sacrifices.) This is a puzzle game all the way. You must build up to a pipe, which the first couple levels isn't to tough. Soon the levels get a little clever, one challenge tasks you use helium balls to lift some grates, another requires you to use helium to keep a structure from falling or rising into spikes, yet another requires you to build in a spinning room. If you save any extra blobs they will go into a kind of bank for free play. I am a little reluctant because it can be hard to build how you'd like particularly on a swaying structure. It also seems a lot like a flash game you could find for free.

Verdict
Pass unless you have more money than you know what to do with.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Review · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates