Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Radio request; And update!
Topic Started: Nov 13 2009, 12:13 AM (677 Views)
ShowtimeSpicer
No Avatar
1-up Mushroom
I wasn't sure if there was like, restrictions of what the stations could be.
If not then I'm petitioning for Blink 182.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well there probably should be some restrictions, language or very offensive lyrics(worse than Pg-13) for example should have an adult content warning. If a band makes only that kind of crap, it might be better to not give them their own radio.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
FYI Rise against and a couple others are up.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Jose Man X
Member Avatar
1-up Mushroom
Um...how about...some...Metal Gear Solid music in the Video Games music section? oO

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Hmm... I can look into that. It might also make sense to try to do game soundtracks like the 'band' radios. (I'm still hoping one day to get a community mishmash going up to the 200 song maximum. Then I can have some fun with massive redirects. :Can I please have a puppy: Like I was going to do for FriendCode archiving, before I decided I was way to lazy. I need to commission someone to maintain it, I can build it and then let them maintain it. Maybe... DarkJinx, what do you say? You make those comments about nothing to do as staff... You think some copy pasta would be too hard.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Jose Man X
Member Avatar
1-up Mushroom
Hmm...Copy pasta...sounds like some immitation pasta. xD

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm working on a metal gear station, but many of the songs are not up. This issue plagues many smaller bands and a lot of gaming music.
Copypasta is just short for Copy and Paste.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Jose Man X
Member Avatar
1-up Mushroom
I know that, I was just pointing out something that I've had in my mind for some time.

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Meh, think you could add some Switchfoot? Maybe Coldplay? Ever heard of Vertical Horizon either? :I dont no anything about that...:
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Probably... As an admin you probably could though, I feel like the radio has kind of become my thing though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NRPM Support Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates