Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Radio request; And update!
Topic Started: Nov 13 2009, 12:13 AM (648 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I just uploaded most of muses new album to the radio and pretty much all of the killers.

No band is seriously jumping out at me right now over any other, so i'm letting you the people and other staff make requests for the next band I give a station. Let me just say one thing right now, I will never upload anything by lady gaga. I am a music lover so garbage like her, you gotta do yourself. There also is a chance I might have trouble doing little known bands, or niche genre bands. For example I think I had trouble with finding entire Christian albums; even from the superstars like Kutless and Skillet.

Nevertheless make your requests or suggestions for bands you think would be nice to be able to listen to while you post or even surf the net! I'll consider the suggestions and will try to amass some of the most wanted, or ones I'm like "Oh yeah! They would be good!"
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Pfft, Lady Gaga. :XD:

I'd say either Rise Against or Breaking Benjamin. They're both pretty much my second favorite bands right now.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I used to like the former, but apart from a couple songs, their music is exactly the same. The latter I have never heard.
My favorite band now has to be the Killers, but closely followed by muse.
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Breaking Benjamin is musically similar to Three Days Grace and Skillet, but in my opinion ten times better than both of those bands combined. Some of their hits are The Diary of Jane, I Will Not Bow, So Cold, and Polyamorous.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Nintendo Park main site

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'd do BB first because they have less albums. I'm also just mildly hesitant about RA, because they went through a phase of using lots of language, would that break the ZB TermsOfService? Would a simple 17+ warning be good enough? Would it be best to leave those songs absent? But mainly they have too many albums, so i'll always put them off till last. wiggitywack
Edit: and don't say anything about my Kutless station!
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Nov 22 2009, 08:27 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
KUTLESS HAS MORE ALBUMS THAN RA!!!!!! ;It was just there!: *clasps hand over mouth*

I think a language warning would be enough for RA. Then at least we couldn't be held responsible. wiggitywack But yeah, I see why we should save them for later.

So should I start work on BB's station then? I could do part of it tomorrow.
Edited by thatnewguy, Nov 22 2009, 10:24 PM.

Current obsessions -

Nintendo Park main site

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Sure, I was going to start working on it soon. What I do is I go to Wikipedia and go to each album, search for each song, make sure it is about the right length and then add it. It works pretty well, I might be able to do some tonight too.
(kutless is missing several albums so.... it evens out. But it isn't my fault.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

ShowtimeSpicer
No Avatar
1-up Mushroom
I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling a Foo Fighters station.
If not them, then at least some Taking Back Sunday.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well if TNG doesn't care I could re-admin you if you want to help with the radio.
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Nov 25 2009, 09:21 AM
Well if TNG doesn't care I could re-admin you if you want to help with the radio.
Go for it. :nameiscool:

I also agree that a Foo Fighters station would be good.

Current obsessions -

Nintendo Park main site

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NRPM Support Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates