Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Hate Homework
Topic Started: Oct 27 2009, 04:29 PM (257 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Were dying, I have a life; You have homework; we are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Just blow off that stinkin' homework! Forum>x1+x2/y1-y2. There is yer formula for slope, so take it and scribble down some approximations, public schools don't have very high-standards. You could probably get by with only using one decimal place when you should go to 3. You probably also wouldn't be docked for going to 2 decimal places, when the book only went to one decimal place. (Math is like 40% knowing what the heck they are talking about, which the books I used made impossible; and 60% luck of guessing the correct number of decimal places, randomly assigned for each problem. Or at least that was what it was for me.
I can see the math book writers. "Ok, lets assume they are polo(the horse game, sometimes played in water; not the shirt) freaks and ask them a dozen questions you can only answer if you eat, sleep, live and breath polo. Ok now to draw the hat for the number of decimal places for the correct answer. Ooh number 3 will need to go to 37 decimal places. Shoot 9 needs to be rounded up to a whole number...")
[/crazy anti-homework nazi-regime, last stand for individual freedom rant]
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
They reference obscure stuff like Polo? Or they are about slope?
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I swear I did have one composed mostly of waterpolo word problems, they didn't explain how scoring worked and they wanted averages and totals and stuff. I failed so hard. You know calculus word problems usually aren't that bad, they are about stuff like figuring how much area a farmer has to plant corn. Or how wide a river is, so you can decide if trying to jump it would make you a moron. Or how tall a building is by using a guy's angle and distance (which is supposed to be a wire coming from the top of something to the ground.) to it, although I don't know why you don't just ask someone how tall it is. Because you want people to point and laugh as you get out a protractor and tape measure. They also are about getting to safety when you get lost and your GPS batteries are dead.

Sometimes word problems are more fun and easier if you group together. I had a bit of fun arguing with people about a clock angle problem; because of me we all got that one right. Then we had to pretend to still be doing math, because the math teacher watched that study hall, and she was a little crazy...
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Welcome Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates