Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nintendo release new Wii Paperweight mode!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2009, 02:28 PM (433 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Don't update your Wii unless you are interested in getting a brand new system, with all of your information ported over. The most recent update unleashed a Wii pandemic, for some reason it will randomly destroy Wiis. (Nintendo can still peel your data out though.) It was supposed to fight the homebrewers, but Nintendo's incompetent programmers royally f***** up, and instead made it turn random Wiis into a paperweight mode. There are rumors powering off or disconnecting your internet increases the chance of the update going sour, so if you want to avoid your Wii dying and are dumb enough to update, avoid doing those. If you want a free new system, get ready to unplug your Wii midway through. Just be aware if you have used homebrew and send in for replacement, Nintendo will hold your Wii's carcass hostage and not provide any restitution.

This has also begun an uproar across the wii community, people are fed up about getting targeted instead of the homebrewers. (which BTW is perfectly legal) People are preparing to contact Nintendo periodically, suggesting they actually work with the homebrew creators to take the Wii to its full potential. If you agree with Nintendo seeking the help of far superior programmers, feel free to join that campaign.

GBPA signing off!
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Meh, I haven't updated mine yet, and I intend not to, in fact I intend on selling my Wii. :XD:

Seriously, once I get MW2 my Wii won't get touched.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Dark Jinx
Oct 5 2009, 02:57 PM
Meh, I haven't updated mine yet, and I intend not to, in fact I intend on selling my Wii. :XD:

Seriously, once I get MW2 my Wii won't get touched.
3 words
TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM; undisputed game of next year!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Yeah, um.... No....

Next year Splinter Cell 5 will be the game of the year, this year it is between MW2 and AC2.
Edited by Dark Jinx, Oct 6 2009, 09:30 AM.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Dark Jinx
Oct 6 2009, 09:30 AM
Yeah, um.... No....

Next year Splinter Cell 5 will be the game of the year, this year it is between MW2 and AC2.
Meh... that is nothing, but your opinion.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
:XD: Mine, and a lot of other people share that opinion.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
But do you and those people know the truth about TvC?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Tell you the truth I don't know much about it. Whenever I see a screen shot for it, it makes me puke.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Alright, case closed. Take a day off to immerse yourself in it and then tell me it won't be game of the year, the vomiting stops fairly quickly.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
It looks just like soul caliber... I'm not much into 2d brawlers anyway, I play smash bros, but that is about it (even then I don't play smash bros that much either.) I'm more of an adventure in 3d type. I'll play a few FPSs such as COD, and maybe a bit of Halo.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · N-chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates