Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'm kinda late, but who cares...
Topic Started: Sep 29 2009, 08:52 PM (357 Views)
Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
On Sunday I went to a .22 range. I was doing pretty well throughout the time I was there (About 3 hours,) but the end is the real deal here. I had four bullets left, so first shot I make, clips the bull's-eye on the bottom side, the next shot clips that one to the left while still touching the bull's-eye, the third goes right between the two first shots while still clipping the bull's-eye. The fourth, and final shot clips the far left shot while still clipping the bull's-eye. :I dont no anything about that...: It was so awesome, especially since those were the last shots I made that day. Ever do something like this?
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I don't see how that was even remotely related to shooting four bull's-eyes in a row... Or appropriate for that matter. :XD:

(No, no I haven't.....)
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Wait, you only have one class that the genders are separated? 'My schools worst idea was that one sex segregation class' or all classes segregated? Sprechen Sie English?!? Meh, never had that problem. Of course it sounds like a lot of the guys in your school have trouble talking to girls. Usually the ones to do inappropriate things with school equipment are... No offense...
Oooh. On another unrelated note... I walked for like four hours today (straight.) I'm kinda sore now though, it used to be I would do that all the time, but being a Scandinavian prevents me from doing it during the summer.
Edited by Dark Jinx, Sep 29 2009, 10:34 PM.
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Meh, really their is only one class that should be segregated..... Gym. Even then, not really.
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I didn't say there should be co-ed showers.... -.- That is probably illegal in a public high school...
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
This topic has already been moved once, best just to leave it in spam.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SpAm · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates